Chapter 4: A slimy situation

It was a nice day at Magnolia where we see Y/n at the park and doing some magic training as he points his magiphone into the air and try to do some good magic so he can even better with his magic.

Many people who were at the park watch him as he call out some spells that he found on a magic book that Grace have given each of his team to learn as he read through the book for a bit and trying to make a perfect magic spell as he look through the book.

Y/n: Let's see here. Fire blast that one is easy. Fire ball also easy. Fire teleport sounds kinda risky, Fire wing sounds cool but risky. Hhhhhmmmm what about this one.

He puts down the book and pulls out his magiphone and type in the number and then press enter.

Y/n: Tornado Fire strike!

Then a small fire tornado came out of the Magiphone and spin around but soon it fated away which disappointed Y/n but he is getting close.

Y/n: That was close. I need to get better in hopes I can be better with my magic. Maybe I can head to the library and see what I can find there.

And so he grab his book on the ground and head to the Magnolia library to research about new magic spells to use while somewhere in the alleyway a underground portal is opened and a slimy like hand came out and grab onto the ground as it came out from the hole.

(Intro)

(Later)

We see Y/n at the Magnolia library and have gotten all the books about magic he can find and once he found a table he start looking through the books, trying to research about magic and possibly learn new magic skills by researching it.

He scroll through the pages of many books and he start to learn more and more about magic and wants to try out some of these new magic skills that could be useful in the future.

Y/n: (thought) Whoa who knew some of these magic spells would be useful. I might need to try some of these and hopefully they can be useful in the future. Still it will take a while for me to master these spells but I'll accept that challenge no sweet.

???: Um excuse me sir can I borrow that bo- Wait, Y/n?

He looks over and he was surprised to see Levy while holding some books on her as she looked surprised as well as she smiled and said.

Levy: (smile) Hey there Y/n. Sorry I didn't see your face since you are looking down at that book there.

Y/n: (smile) Oh no it's no probably, I'm just looking through all of these new spells for me to use and learn a bit about magic.

Levy: (smile) That's good to hear. I see you like to read them huh?

Y/n: (smile) Yeah, I mostly like fantasy like books. I even have a whole collection of them back at my place.

Levy: (smile) That's great! Say i also like reading those kinds of books as well.

Y/n: (smile) That's awesome.

She smiled and then she sat down next to him as the two start to chat to each other as Levy ask him.

Levy: So Y/n any new magic skills you've learned?

Y/n: Well I am getting a handle of fire tornado which is cool and a fire shield as well. Still I might need some help with it.

Levy: (smile) Maybe Natsu might help since he is a fire dragon slayer after all.