Chapter 18: The fire and the light

We find what seems like a Unicorn stumbling through the forest with its leg injured by some hunters as it make his walk through the forest only to stumble apon a lake. The Unicron slowly gets close to the lake and then slowly gets down to drink the water only to fall and hurt its leg even more which cost the Unicorn to cry out in pain.

The Unicorn stares off at the lake as it feels like slowly dying from the pain and was about to shut its eyes that is until it heard something.

???: Look!

Then a little girl rush over to the Unicorn and soon a young Grace came over to see the Unicron. Grace is amazed as she kneel down and gently touch its cheek and turn to see its injured leg.

Grace: He's in pain. I'll heal his wound.

Grace does so while the Unicorn lays there when the same little girl kneel down in front of him and kindly tell him.

???: (smile) Don't worry, we're not gonna harm you. We're gte you healed up nicely.

The Unicorn doesn't say anything while the little girl continues to smile and then introduces herself to the Unicron.

Lisanna: (smile) My name is Lisanna, it's nice to meet you.

(Intro)

(Present day)

We see Y/n, Lucy, Natsu and Happy hanging out by the lake on a beautiful day as we see the guys fishing for some fish while Lucy stands by and watches as Y/n catches a good fish as he pulls it out of the lake.

Y/n: (smile) Got a good one!

Happy: (smile) Looks very yummy!

Natsu: Man your getting good at this. How did you get so many good fish?

Y/n: (smile) Just luck. Hey Lucy wanna have a go?

Lucy: (smile) No thanks I'm good.

Y/n: Alrighty then.

Happy: Hey Y/n where is your team?

Y/n: Well Arthur and Noah are away to do some jobs so they can get soke money while the girls are with Ur to show her around Magnolia and update things that has happened.

Natsu: All of them are busy?

Y/n: Yeah but hey, at least this gives me a break.

Natsu: (smile) Yep.

Then Natsu got something and he rail it out revealing to be a massive fish that shocked Y/n and Lucy.

Y/n and Lucy: (shocked) That's a big fish!

In the distances we Reedua painting as we see him painting Natsu, Happy, Y/n and Lucy as he finished painting and then he smiled.

Reedua: Just like old times.

We cut back to the four where we see Happy dancing and signing about fish as he hops around.

Y/n: (smile) Looks like Natsu wins.

Lucy: Yeah guess so.

Happy: NATSU WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

They see Natsu cooking up the fish and once done he turns to Happy.

Natsu: What? I'm cooking I'm of course?

Happy: No! They taste better if you eat it raw!

Natsu: I caught it so I can cook it whatever I want.