Chapter 11: Galuna Island (Arc 1)

It was the middle of the night as we see Grace in her room sleeping but something seemed to be wrong as she turn her body side to side while letting out some groans like she is having a dream.

This goes on for sometime until something smashed onto the floor, costing her to wake up and sat on her bed as she is breathing heavily and look around. She sees what was dropped and it was a snow globe as she leave her bed and approaches the broken snow globe and reach down to clean it up when she stopped and seeing a reflection of a women in the water as she step back a bit.

She was shocked and confused as she looked around to see if this was a trick but realised it was not so she approaches to her draw, pulled it open and then stare at the object as she reach into it and then takes the object and pulled it out as she stared at it while she said.

Grace: If you are alive somehow. Then I will do my best to find you....and bring you back.

On her hand was a Magiphone but was all white rather then gold as she knew she couldn't do this this on her own so she believed they will be ready to take on a dangerous mission in their lives.

(Intro)

(Next day)

We see the Magirangers making their way to their base as Grace called apon them for something very important. We see them walking through the trail leading then to the tree as they wonder wonder it could be.

Arthur: Wonder what Grace has something important for us?

Noah: Who knows but I hope it's not trouble.

We see Y/n looking a bit worried to which Amy ask him.

Amy: Hey what's wrong?

Y/n: It's Lucy. I went to her place to visit and when I knock at her door there was no answer. I was about to head to the guild when Grace called us.

Amy: (smile) Well either way I'm sure she'll be fine.

Y/n: Yeah guess so. Anyways let's see what Grace has to say.

They agree and soon arrived at the tree and we cut to them enter the meeting room where they see Grace there as she look at them and says to them.

Grace: (smile) You all arrived here just in time. Today is a very important mission and I wanna be sure that you all are ready for this.

Y/n: (smile) Of course. The Magirangers are ready for anything!

Grace: (giggle) Love your spirit Y/n.

Noah: So what is it that is so important?

Grace: You see. I had a dream but more like a vision of something evil and dark. A creature in fact.

Sophie: You mean the creature just like Lullaby?

Grace: Yes however this one is more deadly and dangerous. I was given visions of it although i have no idea what it looks like. All i do known however that the creature is located in a island called Galuna Island.

Noah: (shocked) Galuna island?!

Y/n: What is that island?

Noah: One of the most cursed islands in all of Earthland. Legend said that anyone goes to that island never came out.

Arthur: Yeah and some report seeing monsters at shore.

Grace: Indeed but I believe there are secrets on this island then we must find out and this creature must be responsible for it.