Chapter 12: Galuna Island (Arc 2)

It was a peaceful day at the Fairy Tail guild Hall where we see Makarov sitting on the table of the bar with a cup of coffee with him as he takes a small drink of his coffee while he look around to see everyone enjoying their morning by talking to their guild members as things seemed to be quiet to his surprise.

Makarov: (thought) Hhhmm, seems like today is quiet. That's surprising, we never have a quiet morning for a while since usual Natsu and Gray would fought each other in the guild. Hhhmm I wonder where those boys are though? Maybe they are off fighting somewhere else or something. At least this guild isn't gonna be trashed while those two fought.

Mirajane: Master Makarov! Master Makarov!

Then Mirajane came down the stairs and rushed up to Makarov as she tells him.

Mirajane: Master Makarov, someone has stolen one of the S-Class job request on the second floor!

Then immediately all the guild members froze there in shock except for Makarov as at first he seem calm about I as he takes a sip of his coffee..........and immediately spits it out follow by him yelling.

Makarov: (shocked) WHAT???????!!!!!!!!!!!

(Intro)

(Meanwhile)

The large gate opens as the Magirangers, Natsu, Lucy, Gray and Happy walk through the gate and step into the village and seeing the village people looking at them as they walk inside the village.

Noah: Everything seemed to be normal.

Arthur: (smirk) Really? Isn't this not suppose to be a curse island? I don't see anything that is "Curses."

Grace: Attention citizens of this village! We would like to speak with this villages leader.

The village people look to each other and they whisper to each other but soon a old man approaches them along with three village people behind him as they walk up to her.

Moka: I am Moka, leader of this village and I am glad you arrived. We were actually suspected small group of wizards.

Arthur: Well let's just say those guys are gonna be in a lot of trouble once we head back.

Natsu: Shut up man!

Lucy: (scared) Please don't remind me of that!

Happy: (scared) Aye.

Grace: Tell us about this island and what make it to be cursed?

Moka: You see whenever a full moon is shown, it cast a dark spell that turn this whole village into monsters. We have no idea how this happen but we can't return ourselves back to normal. We've tried everything but nothing seemed to work. We lost our dare love once because of this, including my son, Bobo.

Lucy: (thought) Bobo?

Amy: That's soo sad.

Sophie: Could this be the work of the Hades empire?

Grace: There's no doubt about that. However I fear there ie something else on this island that we must find out.

Moka: Our people are losing hope that if this continues then we will all be turned and never to return back to our normal selves ever again.

Y/n: Don't give up hope! We came here to stop the Hades Empire in whatever plan they may have and that's what we are going to do. You don't have to fear no more because the Magirangers are here to save this island and break the curse.

Mahou Sentai Magiranger X Fairy Tail: Guardians of Earthland's magicजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें