Chapter 3: The first mission as a team

It was a new day as we see the sun shine through Y/n's window of his bedroom within his house that he brought to live in as we see him getting up from bed and stretching his arms with a groan and looks over at his window and see it was a new day.

Y/n: (smile) Finally it's a new day! I can't wait to start the day.

He leaps out of bed and gets a shower and once he drey himself up he gets changed into a outfit that he was given by his team which was a black cloak with red straps running down his arms along with a red symbol of a Phoenix on his back as he look at himself in the mirror and finds his outfit very cool.

Y/n: (smile) This looks fantastic! This is so cool. Okay Yn you have the outfit and now it's time to go out and become a wizard.

He smiles to himself and just before he leaves his house he turns looks over to see a necklace on his table which he walks over and picks it up and looks at it. He then puts it on his neck and once that he smiles and turns back andleaves his house and heads to the guild to begin his training to be the greatest wizard at all times.

(Intro)

(Later)

He arrives at the guild which he enter and once he step inside everyone greeted him as he wave them back with a smile and walks up to Mirajane at the bar as he walk up to her and once there Mirajane smiles and said.

Mirajane: (smile) Morning Y/n. Did you sleep well?

Y/n: (smile) Yep it was great! Say where's Natsu, Happy and Lucy? I don't see them anywhere.

Mirajane: If I have to guess they must be on a job.

Y/n: Already? Isn't it a bit too early to take on a job?

Mirajane: (smile) Well you know how Natsu is.

Levy: Man that sucks.

The two look over to see Levy, Jet and Droy looking at the job boards and looking a bit disappointed.

Y/n: What's wrong?

Levy: There was a job about destroying a book but it's gone.

Mirajane: (smile) Sorry, Natsu got to it first.

Levy: Guess so.

Y/n: I think I've seen that job before. I believe the reward is 200,000 Jewels.

Makarov: Actually that's changed.

They turn to Makarov who was sitting next to Y/n as they looked a bit confused which Mirajane asked.

Mirajane: What do you mean master?

Makarov: I've just spoken to the client and he changed the price.

Y/n: Really? How much is it now?

Makarov: (smirk) He raised it up to 2 million Jewels.

Levy: (shocked) No way!

Jet: (shocked) That's a lot!

Droy: (shocked) Damn, Natsu is gonna be one lucky guy to get all that money.

Jet: Bet he'll spend it all on food.

Y/n: (smile) Yeah that's probably what Natsu and Happy might do. But they must be lucky if they succeed.

Makarov: Let's just hope they don't cost too much destruction otherwise the magic council is gonna kill me.

Y/n: The Magic council? Who are they?