Chapter 16: Galuna island (Arc 6 final)

(Many years ago)

At a unknown snowy village we find a young Grace looking through some spell books and she is seriously forcing on researching some spells as she looks through the books in front of her as she sat there and read through.

Then a door slightly open and a figure sneak it's way towards Grace and soon it got behind her with a evil smirk as Grace was about to lose sleep when suddenly she felt a extreme freeze behind her which she let out a scream.

Moments later thr figure fell onto the floor and laughing its balls as Grace rub her neck and calls out.

Grace: Ur! Can you stop doing that if you come and visit me!

We see Ur rolling on the floor laughing as she then slowly stop laughing, catching her breath and then getting up.

Ur: (smile) Oh come on Grace, I know it will take you hours to lift your head and talk to me. Your always studying on these ancient spell books.

Grace: (gets up) Yeah your maybe right but I have to be strong. Strong enough to protect the people I care for.

Ur: (smile) Well I can't stop you with that.

Ur looks over as she noticed a picture frame which she walk over and pick it up. In the picture was her and her husband as this was their wedding picture which Ur gently smiled.

Ur: (smile) You miss him do you?

Grace: Yeah.....I do. I don't want anyone else to die so I'm trying my best to get stronger so I can stop people from dying.

Ur: Yeah. Hey can i borrow some books?

Grace: Didn't I not give you soke books?

Ur: (nervous smile) I....sorta lost them.

Grace: (sigh) Fine let me see.

She walks over to her book shelf and look through the books when she noticed something and pulled it out.

Ur: What's that?

Grace: Not sure. It must be a very old book.

Ur: Well it looks like it's based on ice magic. Hey, can I have that one?

Grace look at Ur and to the book as she had a bad feeling but she shrugged it off and hand it to Ur.

Grace: Please try return this book back to me okay?

Ur: (smirk) I'll try. Until we meet again best friend.

Grace: (smile) Same here.

(Intro)

(Present day)

At the back up village for the Galuna islands village people, we see Happy, Lucy, Gray, Erza and the Magirangers sat down and listened to Grace's story as she explained.

Grace: I was a fool to hand her that book. That book contains a spell which would soon be her tomb. I....I let her take it and she use that spell and all of this.......everything was my fault.

Erza: Then what was your reason for coming here?

Grace: I suddenly felt her magic power. I believe that she is still alive but trapped within the ice seal along with Deliora. My plan is to free her and make things right. But I did not suspect this would happen. I did not suspect Lyon to turn this evil and I didn't know this would happen. Gray....I'm sorry.