A Love from the Past

Zacznij od początku

~

When he open his eyes he glance to the bed and Notice Azrael was still asleep and Eva was on the bed next to him, Both are deep in sleep while Kasory is sitting on the couch.

Kasory smile, It's been a While since he get an actual sleep with such nice dream... he run his hands up to his face before ruffling his hair... he felt like he wanted to cry...

"Kasy"

Kasory look up and smile wider before standing up and walk toward the bed to kneel down "Yes Az, I'm here" He softly spoke, Azrael had woken up a bit... he still looks a bit dazed and tired though...

"Kas... you're still here?" he asked confused, Kasory nodded "Just as I said, I wont leave you until you wake up Az... I'm here" Kasory spoke Softly.

Azrael is different from the past Azrael...

The old Azrael was a gentleman, a Man of his words and always seems so polite and mature... someone who never lied, Always so Polite and actually well behaved...

Kasory fell for that, He find it amusing how his Type was someone who can get close enough to him... and treat him like a person and not a weapon... someone who would go so far as Holding him when his chaos Burst... A Gentleman of their words...

But this Azrael... is not that Azrael...

Kasory knows that and it's easy for him to get along with this Azrael too, At first Azrael was so shy... so timid and keep things to himself but the older he gets he start to be an open Archangel even if... it's all a façade of lies...

This Azrael is Respect-less, But loyal to a fault... he's brash, Hot headed and always so Cocky mocking others just for his own fun, a Liar and a Master of Menace...

And yet Kasory can't help but Get close to him, he find This Azrael Amusing... fun to be with... someone he could care about...

And now the thought that This Azrael soon would leave him too... it hurts him a little but he doesn't mind, There will always be a new Azrael...

Sadly... this Azrael had truly touched so many hearts, Losing him would make heaven sad...

"Kasy you're staring for too long I know im gorgeous and all but man don't stare at me like I'm some sort of Ghost or something~"

Azrael's tease snap him back to reality, Kasory look surprised before he chuckle and shake his head "Whatever, Are you thirsty? Hungry?" he asked, Azrael stare for a moment before he glance to his other Side where Eva Was still asleep, he look back at Kasory.

"Can you get me a Glass of water? A Glass of Tea and A Pair of vegetables Sandwich? Also Strawberry from the fridge" he asked, Kasory raise a brow "I thought you don't like Strawberries" he muttered..

"Not for me you dumbass, it's for Eva..." Azrael huffed, Kasory smile before nodding and left the room.

Azrael's pent house still looks the same, Of course it does... he went to the kitchen and start preparing the Drink and the food requested... Azrael knows full well Kasory can't cook so thankfully he actually asked for something that Kasory can make Without touching the stove.

After a few minutes Kasory return with a tray of food, he put it at the nightstand and Azrael tried to sit up, Kasory immediately went to help him when he flinch and almost fall again...

While Azrael start munching on the sandwich Kasory took his Phone from his pocket and opened the group chat he hadn't open in days... the latest talk was a few minutes age...