Chapter 13

Alaelra took Afini to a room to rest.

She then placed him down gently on the.

"What you did was reckless, idiotic and just plain stupid" said Alaelra looking at Afini remembering how Afini pushed her away and allowed the dark magic from the Dark Sorcerer to hit just to protect her.

She then kissed his cheek and said, "You may be a fool but you are my fool, now hurry up and wake so we can the Dark Sorcerer the full might of the Storm Maker and Sorceress".

Alaelra couldn't help but shed a tear as looked at the state Afini was in, he looked life could easily be confused for dead if it wasn't for the fact that he was still breathing.

Alaelra then heard a knock from the door.

"Come in" said Alaelra as wiped away her tears.

The door then slowly opened up and Delamu came in.

"You actually knocked this time" said Alaelra jokingly.

Delamu smiled weakly at Alaelra before turning to look at Afini lying unconscious on the bed.

His face then turned sad as worrisome thoughts for Afini filled his mind.

"I can't believe the Dark Sorcerer had enough power to do this to him" said Delamu as he came closer to the bed to see his friend and the state he was in.

"Yes, the power he possesses is great, I used one of the most power spell I had against him but it did nothing to..." Alaelra collapsed on the floor before she could finish what she was saying.

"Alaelra are you okay" asked Delamu as he helped her up.

"I'm fine, I'm just a little weak that's all" said Alaelra as she sat on the bed next to where Afini laid on.

"It's taking everything I have to maintain the dome and keep the Dark Sorcerer and his forces from entering Buganbal" said Alaelra.

Delamu then looked at Alaelra and Afini and the states they were in, Afini unconscious thanks to the dark magic of the Dark Sorcerer and Alaelra who was now in a weaken state, using every single ounce of strength she had to sustain the dome around Buganbal.

Delamu could not help but feel guilty and responsible for Alaelra and Afini's current condition after all he was the one that convinced them to come and help protect Buganbal.

"Please forgive me, if I never came to you and asked for your help you two would be safe at home with your two children" said Delamu.

"What's done is done, there is really no use in thinking what would have happened if you did or didn't do anything, besides knowing me and Afini we would have probably come on our own the very moment we sensed trouble" said Alaelra.

"I see that you are not just beautiful but also wise, Afini made the right choice when he chose you to be his wife" said Delamu which caused Alaelra to smile.

"I have to go talk to the king; hopefully we will be able to come up with a plan to deal with the Dark Sorcerer and his army of monsters. You should use this time to rest and gain as much strength as you can, hopefully Afini might wake up soon" said Delamu before he left.

Alaelra then lied down next to Afini, kissing him softly on his cheek before saying, "wake up soon my thunder cloud".

Alaelra then rest her head on Afini's chest and slowly drifted away to sleep.

As she slept on Afini's chest a small spark of lightning flowed through his body.

Delamu went to the king.

The king sat on his throne lost deep in his thoughts, thinking about everything Alaelra told.

He was now wondering how he could make such a terrible mistake.

At the time he was blinded by rage and sadness over his father's death so much so that couldn't be reasoned with, and he refused to listen to anyone.

Blinded by his rage he blamed Afini and Alaelra for his father's death and he didn't stop there, he extended his anger to all the mystical creatures of the land, forcing them to leave Buganbal, punishing them for a crime they did not commit, if only Atoni had given them the chance to speak and tell him what happened the night.

Delamu then came in, bringing the king out of his train of thought.

"My lord" said Delamu as he went down on one, bowing before the king.

"How is the Storm Maker" asked the king.

"He is resting" said Delamu.

"And the Sorceress" asked the king.

"She is with the Storm Maker resting as well" said Delamu.

"Good" said the king.

Then the ground then rumbled.

The king then sighed deeply knowing that it was the Dark Sorcerer and his army of monsters trying to break the magic dome protecting the kingdom.

"What should we do my lord, this dome won't last long" said Delamu.

"I know *sigh*, a good number of our men died fighting those monsters so sending them back there to continue the fight would be suicide" said the king.

"Then what do we do my lord" asked Delamu.

"Our only hope right now is the Storm Maker and Sorceress, they are the only ones who can save us from this threat" said the king.

"And what if they are not powerful enough to stop the Dark Sorcerer and army of monsters" asked Delamu.

"Then we are all doomed" said king with a deep sigh.