forty three

The Next Step...

Natalie moved her hips slowly, taking in sharp and subtle inhales. She once had her lips pressed against Sam's, trembling moans escaping her as she moved up and down on him. It was somewhere between six and seven in the morning, and as Natalie was getting ready for work, she heard Sam coming through the front door.

He was gone for two days, and that was far too long for her. Natalie was eager to see that he had made it safely into New York from his flight, welcoming him back at his place with a robe and panties on.

Her being topless was something he noticed quickly before their kiss started, the color of her skin exposing itself from the looseness of her robe.

She went from being carried in his arms to resting her back against the bed. Any day, she would volunteer to let him do all the work, but because she wanted to please him in the mist of getting herself off, she took matters into her own hands and moved to get on top of him.

Sam let her, watching the robe slip from her shoulders, her boobs completely out for show. Natalie moved her warm hands under his shirt, trailing them up his body to take his shirt off.

Natalie had enough time to get ready for work, but she wanted to let him see how much she'd missed him. So, that was going to cause her to be a little late.

But she didn't care. Sex could be a reason she's late to work. The feeling of his dick was better than anything else she could've been doing, Natalie bringing her hands to his chest to drive her hips up and down.

She was able to bring them both to an orgasm, her clenching and moans not going unnoticed. The sweet sound of her pleasure bounced off the walls, and with his hands guiding her down harshly, the skin-to-skin contact echoed as well.

She initially tried to be quiet, but it was far too good to only bite her lip.

When she came around him the first time, her body twitched lightly forward, and Sam then knew he could truly take over to get her there because he knew if she only got a nudge of the knot forming, she wouldn't get her full release.

She was grateful that he understood her body because she was able to shatter against him, the orgasm hitting her like she'd been missing out for years. But that was impossible because right after leaving the party on New Year's Eve, she was taken into his possession and fucked roughly with her back facing him. 

She woke up to see the love bites against her brown skin that morning, the markings slowly fading.

Natalie knew Sam was fighting back the urge to take control, wanting to allow her to get another orgasm on her own and allow her to create the pace, but he also missed her and was needy to give it to her the way it's usually done, which caused her to be a wreck.

So, when she felt his hands slide from her ass to her thighs, she could feel the position change coming. She gasped as he moved to put her back, Sam placing her legs at his shoulders. He gave her the sweetest kiss possible before slowly leaning away, Natalie expecting the harsh thrusts.

Every time he drove his dick into her from slamming his body into her, she released a whimper, her moans sounding like they were being toppled over each other.

With her legs close together, it made it where she would grip him tighter as her only response was, "Oh, m-mah g-god, you're fucking me so good," it damn near sounding like she was on the verge of crying.

Every stroke was felt, and her spot was getting tons of attention.

"S-Samm," she felt like someone was turning her inside around, this pleasing feeling happening inside becoming unbearable.