part two

Happy Endings...

Natalie was oblivious to Sam returning to the kitchen and walking behind her until she felt a harsh slap to her ass, resulting in her becoming startled. The stinging sensation lasted on her ass even as she looked over her shoulder at him.

"You scared me," she said, watching him back away to lean his back against the island, "where's Luca?"

With his arms crossed, he said, "in his room, sleepin'."

She pouted. She knew that after his shower, he would sleep, but she hoped to spend a little more time with him before he did so. But even on the car ride home, Luca was trying to sleep in the backseat, so waking him up again was not an option.

"Well, I guess I'll put this in the fridge," Natalie said while taking the bottle to keep it cold. The same time she reached out for the handle, she felt discomfort throughout her neck.

Sam noticed that she was cupping her neck like she was in pain, and seeing that it was more than once tonight, he asked, "you alright?"

"Hm?" she shut the door before turning around fully, "oh, uh, yeah. I just have some neck and back pain. I'm gonna try soaking in the tub again to see if it helps," since she forgot to pick up icy hot while out.

"Let me," he said, leaning off the island.

"You sure?" her feet already following him as he exited the kitchen and then the living room.

"I wouldn't offer if I wasn't," he tells her, Natalie nodding.

"Alright, but keep your hands off the goodies," knowing how he could get handsy while giving a massage.

"Don't act like you weren't initiating the happy endings," Sam said to remind her of the times she tooted her ass up to get him hard.

Natalie heads into her room and says, "I don't know what you're talking about," playing innocent as she then goes to lay on the bed, crawling until she has enough room to lay down on the mattress.

Resting on her stomach, Natalie waited for his hands to meet her skin, and when they did, she shivered lightly. The cold metal off his ring and his hands made her react that way, Sam pressing his hands into her back.

"Relax," he said to her, Natalie going to rest her forehead on her folded arms. She closed her eyes and drew in a slow breath, slipping into comfortability as he moved his hands gracefully against her.

She loved massages, particularly the ones Sam gave. He had the ability to find her sore spots and make her feel better.

Believing he wouldn't hear her, Natalie muttered, "oh fuck," into her bed.

His hands found their way to her shoulders, applying just enough pressure to ease the pain in her body. Natalie's eyes rolled to the back of her head as his hands worked their magic.

His hands were ending up in the right places, and because of that, she released another moan. This time he heard her, his movements freezing.

She lifted her head immediately to apologize, her hair falling into her face, "I'm sorry. It just feels so good."

Sam shook his head, "just lay back down."

Natalie nods, resting her on her arm again. She attempted to bite down on her lip to silence her moans and grunts, but she couldn't fight the moisture that was forming between her legs. She found it sick how turned on she was from him massaging her, but the warmth of his touch on her body was causing flashbacks.

Natalie felt his hands move further down, her hips gaining just as much attention. She didn't say anything because the pressure felt amazing there, and her soft sounds showed that.