part two

When it Feels Right...

Natalie couldn't let Sam get too far when she knew she wanted him. She was lusting after him, and overthinking things and worrying about the past was not something she cared to focus on. Natalie needed Sam so fucking badly. And it showed because, as she opened the front door, she tugged him by his hoodie to express how much she'd missed him.

Feeling his hands on her skin as he holstered her up into his arms, it felt like a match was lit inside of her. She's envisioned this moment so many times, and there was no need to fantasize anymore; Sam was going to give her exactly what she wanted.

Natalie was ready to lay between the sheets with him, but she was also taking her time to savor the sensation of his lips on hers, taking in the softness and the passion. Natalie melted against his lips, wanting to keep losing herself in them because they were so sweet.

She ached for him, but he wanted her much more. He's been thinking about her for months, and upon his return, he was only ever allowed to look but not touch. So this was certainly a moment to treasure, Sam using this opportunity to run his hands all over her.

He let his hands slowly travel from her ass to the back of her thighs as he laid her down on her bed. Her skin was so smooth, he wanted to spend hours kissing and caressing it.

As he hovered over her, Natalie moved her arms from around his shoulders to cup her hands around his face. She allowed him to sink between her legs, breathing in a soft gasp as his dick pressed against her.

She was far more intrigued by him, the strokes of their tongues adding the icing to the cake. She spoke between kisses, "I need it," bringing her hands down his body to start removing his hoodie.

When something feels so good, one shouldn't fight against it. It was intended to guide one where it's supposed to, and Sam was supposed to be making love to her.

This was no longer a fantasy in their minds. Instead, this was the real thing, and they were going to make every second count.

"I know you do," he said against her, feeling her arch her back in desperation. Natalie wanted her pussy to rub against him again because it gave her some sort of release, and made her feel good.

Sam moved his hands to the ends of her shirt, getting it off by rolling it up her frame. As much as he loved seeing her boobs sit beautifully in her bra, he loved them even more without the cover-up. So, sliding his hands beneath her to unclip her bra, he removed it with ease, quickly tossing it off to the side.

Natalie didn't like the new distance between them, pulling him back to feel him. Soft whimpers escaped from her as he brought his kisses to her jaw and down to her neck. Her nipples were hard, and as the material of his hoodie brushed against them, it added another layer of pleasure.

He let his hands roam to her sides, bringing them up to her boobs to give them a gentle squeeze. Her head is spinning out of control, and the warmth of his hands caused her to tremble lightly. Releasing a moan, Natalie bit her lip to control her neediness for him as his kisses traveled lower. He squeezed her boobs close, kissing and marking her skin tenderly.

If he wasn't licking and showing affection to her nipples, he was playing with them while earning reactions from Natalie. Her sounds were like music to his ears, Sam eventually planting his kisses down her stomach.

He could feel every inhale she took, along with her running her hands through his hair as he made his way further down. He loved when she touched him, wanting her hands on him every minute of the day.

Natalie watched him with anticipation, quickly letting out a groan as he lifted off of her again. Sam quickly voices with a grin, "I need to get you out of your clothes, don't I?" causing Natalie to nod.