Chapter 35

Draco stood before the mansion their parents gifted them as a wedding gift with his husband. Hadrian insisted on a week vacation which caused a lot of teasing from the dark lord.

 Hadrian insisted on a week vacation which caused a lot of teasing from the dark lord

The entire space was decked with flowers and candles, and the lovely scent permeated the air, making Draco delighted

The entire space was decked with flowers and candles, and the lovely scent permeated the air, making Draco delighted. Despite the fact that they had been living together for two years, Hadrian was concerned about Draco's creature safety and never crossed the line with him. But this marks their first night as a weeded couple. He's here with his husband...his life partner....his love....his raven...his Hadrian.

"What are you thinking, love?" Hadrian inquired,as he placed butterfly kisses on his husband's nape.

"You..." Draco spoke, restraining his moan.

"Good to know that... because that'll be all you'll be thinking about all night," Hadrian whispered in deep tone, sending shivers down the other's spine.

Hadrian's hand found its way to the other's shirt buttons, and the blonde's shirt ended up on the floor. Draco shivered at Hadrian's stare, which reminded him of a hunter about to pray.
Tonight was odd; his mate looked so different; he's always so gentle with him, but Draco could tell Hadrian was fighting the creature to be gentle, and Draco smirked.

"Don't hold back...you know we both want it"
Draco muttered into the other's ears, eliciting a faint growl.

'So two can play a game...'Draco unleashed his creature side, which had so far been contained by Severus' potion.
Hadrian can now sense his mate's desires because to their bond. His love passion, and yearning.

Draco pulled the other into the bed and ripped the other's shirt.

"Have I ever told you that I really enjoy it when you show your dominant side?" Hadrian asked his mate, who was now kissing and absorbing his scent like an addict.

Draco pinned his mate's hands over his head.
"You talk too much..." He hissed, then kissed the other.

Hadrian quickly spinned the other person on the bed and sneered at the blonde, who was staring at him with fire in his eyes. Hadrian unleashed his need since he knew what his mate wanted and began to do exactly what they both wanted.