Chapter 11

Today was the day. Dumbledore had already been challenged by death eaters. He was waiting in the Hogwarts castle. He has no idea that the alliances have been altered, and Lord Voldemort and his family have returned. Hadrian changed into his glamour of Harry Potter he knows that from today he won't be needing this.

" Are you ready?" Snape asked his son.

"More than ever" He replied.

"You will stay with me...you will not do anything rash and you will never put yourself in any dangor" Snape strictly warned him. He never wanted to drag his son to the war. He only got his family back he can't afford to lose them again.

"I'm Dumbledore's Ace Pa..." Hadrian jocked.

"You will not go near that man..." Snape glared.

"I will be fine Pa" Hadrian hugged his father and tried to comfort him. He's very well aware of his father's fears.

Tom looked at his mate who was hugging their son. He could feel his mate's anxiousness from here.

"I can still come to Hogwarts with you" Tom told which made the other two note his presence.

"Tom, we've already discussed it," Snape sighed. "Death eaters are loyal and powerful, but the majority of them spend more than a decade in Azkaban. You are their hope, their strength, and their leader. They need your backing."

"I know my love...but "

"No but... Hadrian and I'll be fine." Snape told in a firm tone. Hadrian rolled his eyes. Both of his parents are acting like kids.

"For Slytherin's sake, I'm a prince, not a naive helpless child.... I'll be down with Nagini that snake is the only sane creature here....so you two can work this out... or make out."
Hadrian smiled sarcastically and ran away.

"Brat" Tom mumbled and back hugged his mate.

"Tom..." Snape warned his mate.

"You don't love me anymore" Tom sulked which made Snape chuckle.

"Don't pout you're the dark lord...it's werid"

"See i told you, you don't love me anymore"

"You want me to say it right ?" Snape chuckled. He remembered the old times when Tom used the exact same way to make Snape confess his feelings. He turned around and pressed his lips on his mate.

"I love you my lord " He said shyly and Tom smirked. He grabbed Snape towards his body.

"I told you I couldn't guarantee your safety if you called me 'lord'," Tom whispered huskily into the other's ear, sending shivers down the other's spine. With desire, Tom reconnected their lips. Tongues battled as Tom smashed the other into the nearest wall, breaking a vase in the process..

"Don't destroy my study room...you Horny parents" Hadrian yelled from downstairs. Snape pulled his mate away in embarrassment.

"Right at the movement" Tom mumbled and Snape glared. Tom hugged his mate and took a deep breath of his mate's scent. It was really calming him down.

"Promise me you both will be safe" He softly said.

"I promise..." Snape caressed his mate's hair lovingly.

Deep down they both were scared of losing each other again. He may be the dark lord but he has his fears too.

"I'm not letting you out of my sight after this". Tom kissed his mate in the eyes.

"As you wish my lord" Snape grinned as Tom growled.
.
.
.
.
Malfoy mansion

" So you want to stay here and mope the floors while you guys will be fighting the war....Are you Serious?" Draco yelled at his father

"Don't raise your voice at me young man " Lucius warned his son who rolled his eyes in return.

"I'm coming with you"  He stated.

" Absolutely not... Dumbledore thinks that the Malfoys are the one who leading the war so he'll definitely try to get you to Get us"

"So" Draco asked in confusion.

"Are you dumb?...I can't protect you and lead the war at the same time stupid"

"First of all I'm not stupid...and secondly It's the dark lord who's gonna lead the war not you...so you will get plenty of time to protect me"

"You're not coming with us...end of the discussion" Lucius declared.

"My mate is going to be in the centre of the war...I'm definitely not staying here"
Hadrian may not accept him as his mate but Draco will not let his mate die in the battle.

"He is the prince he can take care of himself and moreover he won't be with us"

"Meaning?"

"He and Sev are going to Hogwarts"

"They're doing WHAT..." Draco yelled.

"Are you deaf...i said they're going to the Hogwarts " Lucius said irritatingly.

"I heard that But why...why did they have to go to the devil's den"

"Dumbledore already asked the students to return to Hogwarts after we challenged him to war. That man is going to use innocent children as scapegoats. He also called Harry Potter and Severus to join as they're his trum cards".

"But Harry is..." Draco said in confusion.

"Yes...i know.. but Dumbledore dosent know that...yet. So Hadrian needs to go there to protect the students and proceed the plan. Sev and some other inner circle members will be there...they will protect him until we finish the war....".

"I understand." Draco said with a serious tone.

"You do ?" Lucius asked in confusion. He wasn't expecting his son will agree this fast.

"Yes...I won't be coming with you..so you can fight the war without any distraction father". Draco said with a smile and hugged his father before returning to the room.

Lucius stood there in confusion. Draco wasn't the type to agree this fast. He even prepared his wand to put a binding spell of sleeping spell to deal with him. However it looks like his son is mature now. He shrugged it off.