Chapter 22

Hadrian and Draco reached the Holiday house. The house is really cozy and this place was the mating gift from Tom to Severus. The house was cozy and situated near a beautiful river. The scenery was breathtaking.

"Beautiful" Draco exclaimed as he looked at the home

"Indeed Beautiful," Hadrian said, his gaze locked on his mate.

"Let's go inside"

Draco grabbed his mate's hand and dashed inside. The entire setting was lovely and interesting.The house elf keeps the property clean, but Draco insisted on being alone with his partner, so they moved the elf to Slytherin mansion as Severus can Tom needs extra help anyhow.

"Uncle Tom really made sure to keep every corner beautiful for his mate....I'm jealous" .

"I can do the same of you" . Hadrian rolled his eyes.

"Oh...you can't compete with Uncle Tom... he's a romance legend.... Uncle Sev is extremely fortunate."

Draco said dreaming, and Hadrian exhaled deeply. He can't believe his own father is competing with him.

"I could've shown you the romance if you weren't underage now".

Draco gasped as Hadrian spoke in a sensual tone.

"We're both underage," Draco responded with a light trembling voice.

"Oh no no Dragon...not me I time traveled remember... I'm just being patient with you because of you..."
Hadrian smirked.
"Just two more years, my dragon... according to Wizarding rules...just two more years....and remember the day I got my hands on you...my little dragon... you'll see heaven and hell....in our bed,"

Hadrian whispered in Draco's ears, sending shivers down the other's spine. He pushed the other and dashed upstairs, leaving a chuckling Hadrian behind.
.
.
.
When Draco woke up the next morning, he found himself alone in his bed.

"Raven...." He murmured.

He remembered falling asleep with his mate.

"Where did he go this early morning....." Draco scowled.

He looked out the window and noticed Hadrian seated near the lake, leaning against a tree, painting something. Draco was aware that Hadrian drew a little. But his mate always kept it hidden from the other people. Draco's face developed a sneer.

"This time I'll catch you..." He smirked dashed outside.

Hadrian was so focused on the drawing that he missed his cheeky mate's presence.

"Stupify"

Draco cast the spell and Hadrian froze before he could detect the spell.

"Got it...." Draco smirked as he snatched the art book from the ground, and Hadrian stayed in the ground with an open mouth he couldn't believe his own mate would put such a spell on him.

"Perks of mating with your previous bully..." Hadrian sighed in his head.

Draco excitedly read the book, his jaw wide open in surprise.

It was his face that the other drew.

"Is this me....?" Draco asked.

"Yes...more like you in the final year" Hadrian whispered in his mate's ears while back hugging him. He is the Dark Prince, and it will only take him seconds to break the spell.

"I look so...."

"Sad..." said Hadrian.

"I hadn't seen you smile in the final years...at that time there was no spark in your eyes and no signature smirk of mischievous...you were so broken so cold....i never want you to see you like that again" .

"Then why did you draw this?" Draco said of his mate.

"Because even if I don't want to I can't forget that look in your eyes" . Draco turned to face his mate.

"Next time, Raven, draw this...spark in my eyes as I stare at you..." He smiled. Hadrian carefully wrapped his hands around the other's cheeks.

"Give me a nice look," he said, lovingly caressing his mate's cheeks and kissing his forehead.

.
.
.
3 days went in Swift as the lovebirds spent their time cuddling, cooking together, teasing, playing, and sometimes Draco hexing the other. They can both sense the strengthening of their bond. It is undoubtedly stronger than a typical mate bond. They can both sense each other's emotions and their minds are linked. Hadrian already had the power of mind linking with his father, but now Draco can do the same with him thanks to the bond. Needless to say, the small dragon enjoys spying on his mate's head.

"Dragon don't..." Hadrian warned for the nth time after spotting his mate in his head.

"Ah this is fun..." Draco giggled.

"Now i know how much dad got irritated when i get into his head without his permission". Hadrian mumbled. They are now back to the Slytherin mansion and preparing for school tomorrow.

"Are you all set for tomorrow...?" Tom inquired.

"Yeah Dad" "Yes uncle Tom"

"Good... remember, you're no longer students; you're the prince and Prince Consort. And never forget your responsibility to one another and to your people."

"Yes," they both said at the same time.

"Also they arranged a common room for you...and for Salazar's sake don't create much problems but even if you do clear the body without your father's knowing" . With a smirk, Tom exited the room.

"Body...?" Draco inquired, puzzled, and Hadrian smirked.

.
.
.
Both Hadrian and Draco hugged the Malfoys and said goodbye Before boarding the train, Tom and Severus remained at their residence. Severus wanted to come to the station, but his morning sickness and mood swings were no jock.

"Take care of yourself and owl me if something happens" Narcissa said.

"We will.." They both replied and Lucius nodded.

Draco and Hadrian boarded the train, which began to move. Hadrian gazed at his love, who was holding their hands and resting his head on his shoulder. Hadrian smiled and gazed out the window, where he could see the mountains and tall trees. He inhaled deeply. He can already tell that Hogwarts will be different this time

End...❣️

(Lol...just kidding... actually, the first part is finished...are you guys ready for the second part...? I genuinely appreciate all of your support and love...❤️this author is delighted...🥹🫰)