Chapter 1

Harry's Pov

I eliminated Voldemort and prevented the world from falling, but I'm not sure why I feel incomplete. Hermione believes it is the result of war because I wake up screaming every night. She and Ron even forced me to see a muggle psychologist, but I sensed something was happening inside of me, like my disguise was peeling away. I wish Dumbledore or Sirius were here to guide me.

Night

I was reading reports from ministry when i noticed light coming from the corner of my room, I grabbed my wand and took a defensive position, ready to strike.

"You chose the wrong side child..."
A voice hissed.

" Who are you ?" I asked in confusion

"Death...." The voice replied.

"Am I going to die... now?"

My voice was shattered. I was going to ask Ginny to marry me because I thought I was finally going to be able to start a family. Was that all? I'm not anything.... Harry Potter is nothing more than a tragic story.... My eyes were leaking up with tears.

"Your story was indeed tragic Hadrian..." The voice spoke again.

" You can read my mind"

"I'm death dear... there's no barrier between me and living things"

"But what do you mean by Hadrian...I'm Harry... Harry Potter".

"No you're not You are Hadrian heir of Slytherin Son of the dark lord himself.

"WHAT...." I yelled...I can't be...it's not true

"It's the truth lad... Bright as the sun fe?and deep as the ocean"

"You're lying....i can't be..."

"What is the point of lying on the death bridge? You were a victim in the attempt to make a man God...Albus Dumbledore, as were your parents and so many others. He desired eternal fame, which I believe is the most terrible and cruel wish. He made a flawless villain, then a weak savior, and finally he performed as the rescuer of the savior, a hero of the hero. He etched his mark in the annals of time, a name that not even death can't erase".

"I don't believe you". Harry shook his head in Denial.

Death extended his hands and said, "Come with me." Harry leaned in and touched it, and they were transported back in time, his body practically transparent, like a ghost.

Year 1984

Author's POV

Harry saw professor Snape in a black long dress he was smiling and talking with 2 other persons. Both of them were blonde headed and bear certain similarities with a certain blonde Harry knew well...'Malfoys' Harry mumbled.

"Oh come on Sev. Lord or not he's your mate. Obviously he loves you" Lucius Malfoy said with a smug.

"Easy for you to say...I'm not sure whether he will accept it or not... me a mere sub veela as his mate. not to mention half blood". Snape rolled his eyes.

"I guess he's lost in doubt considering the past between you and that Lilly" Narcissa said in a thoughtful voice.

"It was just a crush I'm totally over it. Now she's just my good friend Moreover she's happy with that Potter".

"Sev I agree with Narcissa..talk to him...I'm sure Tom is dealing with his insecurities. He loves you i have seen it in my eyes...."
Snape blushed at the words of his friend.

"Tom...as in Tom riddle" Harry yelled.

"Yes"Death pointed his fingers at Snape.

"Meet your other father Hadrian.... Severus Snape Riddle"

 Severus Snape Riddle"