Chapter 34

Draco awoke and instantly searched for the other man. He felt comforted when he felt his mate's strong arm around his waist, comforting him like he always did. His eyes welled up with tears as he remembered the two and a half months he had been separated from his mate. Hadrian sensed his mate's emotions and opened his eyes in nervousness.

"Dragon...love are you ok...?" He asked in a panic.

Draco did not respond, but gripped Hadrian fiercely. Hadrian realizes what is going on in his love's thinking and hugs him back with guilt in his mind.

"I'm sorry" Hadrian murmured.

"You should," Draco muttered.

"Don't you wanna know where I was?"

"Death explained..." Draco sighed.

If death hadn't revealed the situation to him, who knows what havoc Draco would have caused over the last few days. Hadrian hummed in response.

"He said you'd come back...but with each day passing I was losing my mind in worry...not knowing what happened to you...I was...." Draco sobbed while clutching his mate.

Hadrian couldn't help but feel more awful for hurting his mate. Even though he promised his love that he would never hurt him, fate has always made him the only cause of every sorrow his beloved has ever endured throughout life. Draco pushed out of the hug and gazed into his mate's eyes.

"Raven...Tell me you love me...tell me you'll never leave me...tell me you'll live for me and tell me you'll live with me..." Draco said with tears.

"I love you Draco....my dragon I'll never leave your side... I'll live for you....and...I'll live with you until the last breath"
Hadrian promised his mate with tears and Draco didn't need their bond to check the sincerity of the other's word as he knows how much the other loved him.

"Can we marry now?" Hadrian asked his mate, who jumped up in surprise.

"Are you kidding...I haven't even brushed my teeth and you want us to get married now?" Draco questioned, perplexed.

"Dragon, I don't want to waste time...I want to be your husband and mate in every way," Hadrian replied in a deep voice.

"I take my words back you're too good with your words...but not now give me some time to prepare..." Draco chuckled.

"One day...?"

"One week..." .

"But why that long...?"

"Because I want a grand wedding to the whole magical world to know you're mine..." Draco stated with possessiveness evident in his tone.

"I can throw the greatest wedding the world ever saw in 24 hours then why wait longer love... don't you trust me..?" Hadrian whined.

"Yes but it is your punishment for making me wait" Draco grinned.

"Evil snake"

"Only yours"
.
.
.
The entire Hogwarts was gorgeously decked for the dark prince's wedding.

It was the prince consort's ambition to marry at Hogwarts because it was where they first met and shared so many memories

Severus and Lucius were not thrilled to agree to a sudden wedding, but they did so in consideration of their children's happiness; on the other hand, the dark lord and Narcissa were overjoyed.

But it was the 'Death' himself who made all the arrangements because he saw it as his wedding gift to the couple, which brought a lot of excitement to the magical world. Everyone was welcomed at the wedding because the prince consort desired a grant wedding. Hadrian simply granted his beloved's every wish.
.
.

"I can't believe my son is getting married... aren't they too young, Tom? Severus asked his husband.

"Come on love....if it wasn't for your potion to tame Draco's creature they must've done making us grandparents by now" Tom chuckled, earning a hit from Severus.

Tom opened the door to find his son wandering back and forth in the room.

"Son are you ready..?" Tom asked his son, who appeared to be anxious.

"Yes, Dad..." Hadrian responded with a big sigh.

Severus and Tom walked down with their prince in aisle, their hearts full of delight. Severus kissed his son's forehead before sat down in the chair.

Draco soon stepped down in aisle with his parents, and he looked so lovely that Hadrian burst into tears while watching his beloved. Lucius hugged the prince before placing his son's hand in his and sitting alongside Severus and his wife.

Minerva officiated the wedding. Following an exchange of rings and vows, the couple sealed their marriage with a passionate kiss, prompting applause from the crowd.

Everyone was amused by the wedding, and much more so when they saw the young princess. Severus wasn't fully okay with all of this, but he tried to overcome his concerns while holding his mate's hand, who kissed his forehead occasionally and assured him everything would be OK, and Severus knew his mate would never let anything touch their happiness.