Chapter 14

Dumbledore's Army began to attack the death eaters as the dark lord and others furiously defended themselves. Hadrian was fully focused on Dumbledore. The inferis are crawling out of the ground. It was more difficult to get past the undead creatures than the Dementors. He looked towards Dumbledore, who was in the middle of a battle and summoning more forces.

"Stand back"

Hadrian commanded his army. Who looked at him in surprise. Voldemort and Snape exchanged glances. They were sure that Hadrian was planning something.

"Protego Diabolica" Hadrian cast the black fire spell.

"You believe this tiny spell will keep them safe...oh prince of darkness, I underestimated you." Dumbledore mocked.

Hadrian smirked.

"You wish" He turned towards the castle and yelled. "

"Cria...ture Ac..cio"

A thunderstorm rored in the sky as the creatures of Magic appread from air. Even Voldemort and Snape were taken aback when the most dangerous creatures in the Magic world appeared beside their son. Not every wizard could summon the beasts. It'll kill the summoner first, but Hadrian not only called them successfully, but the beasts appeared calm and waited for Hadrian's command.
Dumbledore was terrified when Hadrian patted the big 'Erumpents' and ordered an attack. The creatures started attacking Dumbledore's Army.

"This is not good." Dumbledore murmured in terror.

People who stood with him started running for their life. The death eaters started attacking again as the deadly creatures cleared the way by tearing the undead apart. Dumbledore looked for a way to escape.

"Not so simple, dear Headmaster."

Hadrian stood in front of him, a malicious grin on his face.

"Confringo"

Dumbledore cast the exploding spell.

"Finite Incantatem".

Hadrian mumbled and the spell vanished before it could reach him.

"You can't do this to me...I was aiming to make you the greatest hero ever." Dumbledore screamed.

"You were going to make yourself a hero...by killing my parents . You think i didn't know about you planning to kill my Papa by the hands of his own mate and killing my Dad by my own hands".

"How did you know...who are you?" Dumbledore stumbled back.

"For now your death" Hadrian replied.

"Crusio"

Dumbledore curled in agony as Hadrian casted one of the unforgivable spell on the other.

The dark lord softly touched his son's shoulder, drawing him backwards. Even though he is a prince, he is also a boy. Snape wrapped him in for an embrace, protectively covering his son's face.

"You dare to touch my family" The dark lord shouted at Dumbledore, who was begging for mercy on the floor.

The dark lord used his wand resulting in blood to pour from Dumbledore's body.  Snape looked straight to the scene while other death eaters looked away in terror. Snape may be kind and sympathetic in general, but when it comes to his family, he can be as cold as Lord Voldemort.

"I promised my mate your death, Albus Dumbledore.... I told him you'll be begging like this when I kill you in front of the whole world."

"Do it Tom, I don't want him breathing the same air as our family." Snape said with disgust and anger.