Chapter 29

Hadrian jerked up and took a look around.

It appeared to be centuries-old chamber.

'I'm back....' he murmured

Hadrian looked around and noticed it was already dark. He must contact Draco as quickly as possible. His eyes fell on the book near him, and opened it, remembering what death had said.
Draconian's life was the subject of the book.

Draconian was a prince. He was a daring feasty and a handsome wizard. He was continuously looking for his partner, until one day he discovered her. She was his childhood best friend, Young witch and daughter of the Duke.

Hadrian's jaw clinched as he read the 'her' He took a deep breath and continued.

The entire city was celebrating their union. Draconian's parents planned a spectacular wedding for their son and his mate. However, shortly after the wedding, someone appeared at the altar and claimed to be Draconian's mate. Everyone mocked him, but because the wizard was so powerful, his rage began to bring Chaos to the realm. Draconian was so blind in love that he attacked the young wizard whom he thought was a threat to his mate. That heartbroken young wizard eventually walked away since he would never harm his mate. But as soon as he went, Prince Draconian began screaming in agony. He realized he had been deceived by his best friend. His now-wife forged the mate bond with the assistance of a great wizard.
The prince cursed his new wife and her accomplices before stabbing himself to death. After his agonizing death, the entire kingdom crumbled.

With a sorrowful heart, Hadrian closed the book. He remembered what death had spoken to him. He died on the same day. And no one knew who he was or where he came from, according to the book.

Hadrian stowed the book and began strolling towards the door. He needs to get to Draco's kingdom as quickly as possible.

Suddenly he heard a voice from outside which oddly felt very familiar to Hadrian. His eyes widened in surprise as he opened the door to reveal a young woman dressed in elegant robes.

 His eyes widened in surprise as he opened the door to reveal a young woman dressed in elegant robes

"You must help me in sending a wedding present, brother. I know our kingdoms have been rivals for centuries, but the prince helped me once, and I owe him at least a gift in his wedding.