Chapter 4

1998

(Author's POV)

Hadrian blinked his eyes open. It took him a while to realize he was back in his dormitory bed. He looked at the calendar next to him. It was the month of March 1998. He was in his second year. He looked at Ron, who was sleeping. As he rushed towards the corridor, Snape was the only thing racing through his mind as he collided with someone.

"Keep an eye on where you're going, Potter..."
Draco gritted his teeth. After meeting with his Godfather, Professor Snape, Draco was returning to his room ,Who gave him a lecture about failing today's potion class. He stared at Hadrian's face, which was filled with tears and looked like he was about to have a panic attack.

"Oh, are you okay....Potter?" Draco worriedly called out to the other person, something about Potter felt wrong to Draco, who was lost in thought while Hadrian fainted on the blonde.

"Wtf...." In disbelief, Draco stood there with the fainted individual in his arms. He wasn't expecting that...

Hadrian awoke to find himself in a new room, the bed smooth as feathers. The complete room shouted rich and green ...wait GREEN... SLYTHERIN !!!!. He is in Slytherin's chamber.

"Oh you woke up...?"

"Draco..what are you doing here?"
He asked the other.

"This is my room Potter i brought you here after you fainted like a princess into my arms". Draco scoffed.

Harry's cheeks flushed slightly. He recalled running to find his father.... Professor Snape and clashing with Draco. He touched his forehead, there was a moist cloth there. Looks like Draco took care of him. With warm eyes, he stared at the other.

"Thank you," he muttered.

"Hmm... never mind Slytherins aren't as heartless as you claim. Remember that, Potter." Draco spat.
Harry averted his eyes in shame. He was always prejudiced against Draco and the Slytherin house. He witnessed how much Draco suffered during the war, but he ignored him and even put a deadly curse on him.

"I'm sorry," he said quietly.

Now Draco was definitely not expecting that words from the famous Harry Potter.

"Did you hit your head somewhere Potter" Draco said in confusion.

'Potter' sounded strange to Hadrian right now. He was no longer a Potter. Death destroyed all of his blocks and charms, leaving only the glamour. He needs the name for now since he needs the glamour to collect the hortox and save his family.

"Down to earth, Mr. Potter." Draco made a wave with one palm in front of the other.

"I appreciate your help, Malfoy. I'll never forget it, but I'd love it if you could take me to your father right now," Hadrian said. He cannot let his emotions control him. He must discover the hortox and repair his father.

"My father....?"

"Yes, Mr Malfoy, your father. "I have some business with him," Hadrian explained, knowing that Malfoys could assist him in his quest.

"What do you have with my father, and what happened to you to make you seem...different?" Draco questioned.

Hadrian can sense the immense megestic core within him after all blocks have been removed. He hasn't received this creature inheritance yet, but he can sense it's dominating side. And he knows Draco is one as well, so he can sense this creature side.

"Take me to your house," Harry demanded. His eyes turned very crimson. Draco backed away in horror.

"They will kill you in a second". he said after collecting himself.