Chapter 5

Author's POV

Hadrian spent the days collecting the remaining Hortoxes for resurrecting his father. He tried to approach the potion master by breaking through the ice walls, but Snape dismissed him without mercy. There were times when all he wanted to do was hug his Papa and cry his heart out. He spoke with Harmonie and Ron, who were both skeptical at first but eventually believed him after lots of convincing.

"How many of them are still left to find?" Hermione inquired.

"One more...I'll be going tonight to get it."

"Do you want us to join you?" Ron asked.

"No Draco is coming with me," Hadrian responded.

"What's your deal with that Draco?" Ron bitterly said.

"Be careful with your tone, Ron."Hadrian snapped, and seeing those crimson eyes Ron swallowed.

"I'm sorry, my prince," Ron said quickly. He had to come to terms with the truth that the other person was not Harry Potter, but the dark lord's son.

"Is he your Mate?" Hermione made the decision to ask. Draco and Hadrian's unexpected changes and tension is visible to anyone who has eyes. For the Merlin sake Hadrian was even spending all most all his nights in the Slytherin dorm.

"I don't know since I haven't received my creature inheritance yet, but the possibilities are high... I'm indeed experiencing some feelings for him." With a sigh Hadrian admitted.

All of his feelings for Ginny in the past faded once the charms were removed. Hadrian was certain that the creature would not choose Genny as his mate and what he feels about Draco exites and scare him at the same time. He had to control his emotions for the sake of them two.

"But you're both pretty dominant," Hermione said.

"What about that" Hadrian raised his brow in confusion.

"When both of them are dominant creatures, submitting to the other will be difficult." I don't think Draco will ever accept becoming a bottom, so one of you has to submit willingly."

"We will see..."Hadrian grinned. He is well aware that the other is a fearsome little dragon. Hadrian, on the other hand, knows how to control it. He simply opted not to.

Time skip

"So that was it the last one "
Draco exhaled loadly. "Now what?" He asked the prince.

"Now I return to your mansion; they'll need my flesh and blood to resurrect the dark lord, his mental state is nearly clear now. I can feel his pain, his regret, and his love".

Hadrian said with a pleased tone. It was hell of a work to get inside the head of the dark lord and clear it. He was grateful to Draco who took care of him willingly on all those nights.

"Are you going to tell him tonight?". Draco asked gently.

"I'm not sure if I need to look at what's happening first".

Draco gave a nod. "Ok then...I'll accompany you..." He said.

"No, you're returning to Hogwarts". Hadrian immediately rejected.

"I was not asking permission".
With a tinge of rage, Draco muttered. He's fed up with the cold treatment he's been receiving from the other. He tried to convince himself of his responsibilities. Hadrian is far superior to him and out of his reach. But deep within, he hoped and prayed that Hadrian would be his mate.

"It's going to be dangerous, Draco." Hadrian showed concern.

"That's why I'm accompanying you. Remember, my family swore an oath to protect and serve your family. I'm just doing my job." Draco avoided the pressure on his chest.