56. Pampering

(After almost a month of revelation)

Third Person's Pov:-

Viaanshi stared out the window at the twinkling stars. She wanted to be alone tonight, even though her brother asked her to sleep with him. Her mind went back to the past month and all the difficult things that happened.

Ever since learning the truth about her mother Tanya, Viaanshi felt so many confusing feelings. Part of her longed for her mother's love, which she never really had growing up. But another part felt hurt and betrayed after finding out the truth.

Tanya, who now went by Shreya, tried to get close to Viaanshi and talk to her.

"Please, let me explain," Shreya pleaded. "I want us to have a real relationship now."

But Viaanshi couldn't forgive her so easily.

"How can I forgive you?" she said angrily. "You ruined my childhood. You left me all alone back then."

Anger and resentment burned hotly inside Viaanshi. She remembered the years of neglect and abandonment so vividly.

How could she simply forget all that?

And yet, a tiny spark of hope flickered in her heart. Maybe someday she could confront her mother and find closure. Maybe they could have some kind of relationship eventually.

Viaanshi found strength in her brothers and the rest of her family who supported her.

"I'm here for you, no matter what," her brothers said with a hug.

Tears rolled down Viaanshi's cheeks as she thought to herself,

"I won't let her define me anymore. I'll get through this pain and make my own happy life."

Viaanshi stared into the dark night. Memories from her childhood came flooding back. She remembered all the times she wanted her mother to hug her and show love. But her mother was cold and didn't care.

"Mama, please hold me," young Viaanshi had cried out many nights, tears rolling down her cheeks. But her mother never came.

Even now, a part of Viaanshi longed to confront Shreya, her mother. She wanted answers.

"Why did you neglect me all those years? Why didn't you love me?" she imagined asking in an angry voice.

But Viaanshi knew deep down that yelling at her mother wouldn't heal the pain inside. She had to find a way to forgive herself and let go of all that hurt and anger.

As the first rays of dawn peeked through, Viaanshi took a deep breath. A feeling of calm came over her.

"No matter what happens with Mom, I'll be okay," she told herself. "The past made me strong."

Viaanshi thought about her loving brothers and family who were always there for her with big hugs.

"We're your real family," they had said so many times.