31. Answers - I

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Third Person's Pov:-

"Why? "

As the weight of Viaanshi's word settled upon them, the brothers exchanged glances, their hearts heavy with guilt and sorrow. They had always been each other's pillars of strength, but now, faced with Viaanshi's silent suffering, they felt utterly powerless.

Siddharth's mind raced, searching for words to soothe her pain, yet finding none that could erase the scars of her anguish. Avyan's usually confident demeanor faltered, his usual charm failing to mask the turmoil within. Ayan, normally the voice of reason, struggled to comprehend the depths of Viaanshi's despair, his logical mind grasping for solutions that seemed out of reach.

Ekansh, the eldest and the most steadfast among them, took a deep breath, his resolve steeling against the waves of despair threatening to overwhelm them all. With a determined expression, he turned to his brothers, silently conveying his unwavering commitment to stand by Viaanshi, no matter the challenges they faced.

Shreyansh, ever the silent observer, stepped forward, his presence a beacon of calm amidst the storm. His eyes, filled with empathy and understanding, offered a glimmer of hope in the darkness that threatened to consume them.

Together, they formed a silent pact, a vow to support Viaanshi through her darkest days, to be the strength she needed when her own faltered. And as they gathered around her, their bond as brothers strengthened, forged anew in the crucible of adversity.

For in that moment, they realized that true strength lies not in the absence of pain, but in the courage to face it, together. And with that realization, they took their first tentative steps towards healing, towards redemption, towards a future where Viaanshi would no longer walk alone.

Ekansh glanced at Shreyansh, who offered a reassuring blink. With a nod, Ekansh's thoughts drifted back to the day before when he first learned of Viaanshi's condition.

Flashback

It had been over a week since Shreyansh had last contacted Ekansh or any of the others. Concerned, Ekansh reached out to Prashant, the head of his bodyguards, for information. Prashant revealed that Shreyansh had been in an accident but had instructed them not to inform anyone.

Realizing the gravity of the situation, Ekansh wasted no time and called Shreyansh immediately. When there was no answer, he sent him a message instead.

Answer my call otherwise l'll tell uncle and aunty about your accident..
Just answer my call you bastard..

Upon reading Ekansh's message, Shreyansh realized that Ekansh was aware of his accident and knew who had disclosed the information to him. Understanding the potential consequences if he ignored Ekansh's call, Shreyansh reluctantly answered when the phone rang again. As he picked up, he was met with a loud, shrill tone, indicating Ekansh's urgency and concern.