73. Jealous

Shreyansh's Pov:-

Shreyansh's Pov:-

As we entered into the club we scrunched our noses at the high volume of songs and the smell of alcohol. The club was packed with bodies dancing under the swirling lights.

We entered into the VIP area and Aksh went and sat on the table while the rest of us made a beeline for the bar.

"First round's on me, boys!"

I shouted over the pounding music. After a few rounds of shots and some casual dancing where they were showing their hilarious dance moves. Ayan had a devilish glint in his eye.

"Who's up for a little friendly competition?" he asked, swaying slightly.

Siddharth smirked. "You know I never back down from a challenge. What did you have in mind?"

"How about we see who has the highest alcohol tolerance?"

I could see Avyaan's eyes light up with excitement. He was always down for some mischief.

Aksh, on the other hand, just shook his head in amusement from the table, nursing his soda.

The three of us huddled around the bar, slamming back drink after drink to the cheers of Ekaansh.

I could feel the alcohol burning its way through my system, but I was determined not to be the first one to tap out.

After what felt like an eternity, Siddharth swayed precariously before tumbling off his stool and onto the sticky floor in a heap. We all erupted in a laughter and.

"And then there were two,"

Avyaan slurred, struggling to keep his eyes open.
I could feel my own vision starting to blur, but my competitive spirit kicked in.

There was no way I was going to let Avyaan win this one. We traded shot for shot until finally, Avyaan's head slumped forward onto the bar, completely out cold.

I threw my arms up in victory, letting out a triumphant whoop that was barely audible over the thumping bassline.

Aksh materialized at my side, chuckling as he slung my arm over his shoulder to keep me upright.

"Looks like you showed them, Ansh. Come on, let's get some water in you before you end up like those two."

We made our way over to the table, where Siddharth and Avyaan were slowly coming back to the land of the living, groaning and clutching their heads. The sight of them made me double over in laughter, which quickly turned into a fit of hiccups.

Third Person's Pov:-

Viaanshi was reading a book when a shrill sound of phone broke her trance. She picked up the phone and saw it was Ekaansh. As she picked up the call, Ekaansh's tensed voice came from the other side