9. Childhood

After Five years:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

After Five years:

Third person's pov:-

Viaanshi was a chubby, delightful little girl. Her bright eyes sparkled with excitement as she scampered around the huge Raichand mansion. In her small hand, she clutched her report card from second grade. Even though she was just in first grade, Viaanshi's exceptional intelligence allowed her to work ahead.

Despite being very smart for her age, Viaanshi didn't act like a serious student all the time. She was full of mischief and bubbling with youthful energy. In this way, her personality matched her name, which means "Living with Life" in Sanskrit. Everyone in the household adored the lively young girl. Her infectious laughter and joy brightened every corner of the mansion.

Viaanshi's brothers were only seven years old, but they treated their little sister like a precious treasure. They doted on her constantly and fiercely protected her, as if she were the most valuable thing in the world. To them, Viaanshi was like a lucky charm. They credited her with bringing good fortune and prosperity to all their business ventures.

In fact, Vivaan and Yuvaansh had even started some businesses under Viaanshi's name, as well as the names of their other children. Remarkably, every business they associated with Viaanshi's name succeeded and thrived, as if carried along by her incredible luck.

However, despite all the love Viaanshi received from most of her family, there was one person who utterly despised the young girl - Sushma. For reasons unknown, Sushma's hatred and animosity towards Viaanshi had only grown stronger over time. She harbored an intense loathing for the little girl.

Sushma had become obsessed with the idea of getting rid of Viaanshi completely. She was determined to eliminate Viaanshi from the family by any means necessary, no matter how sinister. Sushma's desire to be free of Viaanshi knew no bounds. She was even willing to manipulate her own daughter-in-law Shreya as part of her nefarious schemes against the girl.

Sushma viewed the kind-hearted Shreya as an easy target to exploit. She calculated that she could convince Shreya to mistreat Viaanshi and perhaps even drive her out of the family eventually. Sushma's wicked intentions against the innocent child were utterly reprehensible.

As for Shreya's behavior towards Viaanshi, it was heartbreakingly cold and negligent. Shreya treated the young girl as if she were a contagious plague to be avoided at all costs. She completely ignored Viaanshi's presence, never acknowledging her and refusing to interact with her in any way.

Shreya's indifference went even further ,she showed zero concern for Viaanshi's wellbeing or care for her basic needs. Shreya never bothered to check if Viaanshi was properly fed, clothed, bathed, or looked after in general. It was as if she viewed the child as utterly insignificant and unworthy of motherly love and attention.

The only maternal affection Viaanshi received came from Aradhana, the kindhearted matriarch of the family. Aradhana loved Viaanshi as if she were her own precious daughter. She doted on the young girl tirelessly, showering her with the care and adoration every child craves.