34. Strange Behavior

Third Person's Pov:-

In a lavish residence, a man paced furiously, attempting to rein in his temper as he spoke, though not without a hint of aggression, into the phone.

"What on earth! You're all utterly useless. I assigned you a simple task, yet you can't manage to complete it. Worthless! Don't even think about showing your faces until the job is done, or you'll regret it. Understand?" The man's voice boomed through the receiver.

"Y... Yes, sir," the person on the other end stammered.

"And send the one who went there as a doctor. I intend to give him a proper lesson," he added sharply.

"Right away, sir," came the swift reply.

A woman, draped in an embroidered saree, entered the room and inquired,

"What's wrong, honey?"

"Nothing out of the ordinary, just dealing with these troublesome individuals," he replied irritably.

"Don't fret. We'll undoubtedly succeed in our plan, come what may," she said, a smirk playing on her lips.

"Yes, we will. And I'll ensure it. If anyone dares to intervene, they won't go unpunished, no matter who they are," he declared, lost in thought.

As the man continued to pace, his mind raced with thoughts of retribution and control. He was a powerful figure, accustomed to getting his way, and the incompetence of those under his command frustrated him to no end.

The woman, his confidante and partner in their schemes, watched him with a mixture of admiration and concern. She knew the depths of his ambition and the lengths he would go to achieve it.

Together, they had crafted a plan that would elevate them to even greater heights of wealth and influence. But any deviation from their meticulously laid out path was met with fierce opposition and swift punishment.

As the man finally calmed his temper, he turned to the woman with a determined look in his eyes.

"We cannot afford any more mistakes," he said, his voice low and intense. "We must ensure that our plan proceeds without a hitch, no matter the cost."

The woman nodded in agreement, her own resolve matching his. They were a formidable team, united in their goals and unwavering in their determination to see them through to the end.

With renewed determination, they set out to execute their plan, confident that nothing and no one could stand in their way. For in their world, success was the only option, and failure was simply not an option.

Suddenly, a man entered, his posture submissive and voice trembling.

"Y..you called me, boss?"

The man stormed towards him, seizing his collar with a forceful grip.