41. Special Surprise!

Third Person's Pov:-

Viaanshi sat quietly, watching Shreyansh eat with frustration building inside her. He seemed so casual and unbothered despite being late. Her lips pressed tightly together. She tapped her fingers nervously on the table. 

Her meal sat untouched as she sipped her drink slowly. She struggled to keep her composure. Her eyes flickered with disappointment and anger as she stared at Shreyansh.

The silence hung heavy between them. Only the sounds of utensils clinking and muffled conversations filled the air.

Viaanshi searched for the words to address the tension, but couldn't find her voice.

Shreyansh broke the silence,

"Still haven't begun?"

Viaanshi forced a fake sweet smile.

"Hungry for mine too?"

Shreyansh chuckled but her icy glare made him stop.

"You...insatiable pig. Get out," Viaanshi snapped angrily, pointing at him.

Shreyansh tried not to laugh but it burst out uncontrollably.

The laughter only seemed to infuriate Viaanshi more. As she opened her mouth to speak, Shreyansh shoved part of a sandwich into it.

She froze, stunned and irritated, chewing the food he'd just put in her mouth. She shot daggers at him with her eyes, expressing her annoyance. 

"Don't look at me like that," Shreyansh grinned. "It's good, isn't it?"

Viaanshi swallowed hard.

"You think you're so funny?" Her voice shook with anger. "I'm not laughing."

Shreyansh smirked, amused by Viaanshi's reaction when he put food in her mouth. Their eyes met in a silent exchange his look full of mischief, hers full of irritation. Like this, he managed to make her finish her whole meal while she shot daggers at him with her eyes.

As they left the cafe, the tension between them contrasted sharply with the cozy coffee aroma surrounding them. An awkward unease filled the air as they walked side by side.

Shreyansh unlocked the car doors and held Viaanshi's door open for her, but she slid in wordlessly, not a hint of gratitude on her face. Her stormy expression betrayed her irritation.

In the driver's seat, Shreyansh stole glances at Viaanshi's hard, unsmiling features. He tried making conversation like usual, but she stayed resolutely silent, the quiet thick with tension.

The drive passed in heavy silence, Viaanshi's burning glare fixed on Shreyansh the whole time. He could feel the weight of her simmering frustration. He focused on the road, the only sounds the hum of the engine and distant city noise.