21. Accused!

Viaanshi's Pov:-

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Viaanshi's Pov:-

It had been six months since Shrey confessed his love for me, and I had loved him back with all my heart. Our relationship blossomed beautifully in those months.

We became inseparable.

Only my brothers know about our relationship. We kept it a secret from our family for now.

As I looked back on the past six months, one thing was very clear to me. Shrey was a completely different person when he was with me.

The ruthless and guarded behavior he showed the world was gone. Instead, he was sweet, caring, and so romantic. He had a way of making me feel cherished and loved, like I was the most important person in his world.

One of the things I loved most about Shrey was his amazing cooking skills. He took it upon himself to cook for me, knowing my own cooking was not great.

His cooking was out of this world delicious. Whether a simple breakfast in bed or a gourmet dinner under the stars, each meal showed his love and devotion.

But it wasn't just his loving gestures that made our relationship special. It was how he really listened to me, how he understood me without judgment.

We shared our hopes, dreams, and fears with each other, creating an unbreakable bond.

~Flashback

"Shrey, this pasta is divine!" I exclaimed one evening over a candlelit dinner. "How did you ever get so good at cooking?"

He chuckled warmly.

"I'm a man of many talents, my love. But really, I just wanted a way to pamper you."

Reaching across the table, I squeezed his hand.

"You pamper me just by being you."

That made him smile that smile I adored, his eyes crinkling at the corners.

"As you do for me, jaan. Being with you makes everything better."

We gazed into each other's eyes, no words needed in that moment to convey the depth of our feelings.

Later, snuggled together on the couch, I broke the comfortable silence.

"I want to tell my family about us."

Shrey stroked my hair soothingly.

"Are you sure you're ready for that?"

I nodded against his chest.

"I'm sure. I don't want to hide how much you mean to me anymore."

Tilting my chin up, he studied my face intently.

"If that's what you want, then I'm with you, come what may."

My heart swelled with love for this incredible man. No matter what lay ahead, I knew we could face it together.

Journey of Love... जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें