74. Romance

Third Person's Pov:-

"Mumma, I'm back!" Viaanshi shouted as soon as she entered the mansion, causing Shreyansh to shake his head at his wife's antics.

"Oh! My baby, you came. I was waiting for you only," Anaya said with a bright smile, making Viaanshi beam excitedly.

Viaanshi asked really that made Anaya nod in response. Viaanshi got so excited that as she took a step to run towards her mother-in-law, she tripped over her own feet. She closed her eyes tightly, bracing for impact.

But before she could fall, a pair of strong arms caught her from behind.

"Woah there, clumsy," Shreyansh chuckled in a deep voice.

"Why you have to just fall and fall. Can't you be a little careful. What if something happened if I wasn't there."

Viaanshi's eyes flew open to see her husband steadying her with a stern look.

"Shrey! You always save me," she giggled, regaining her balance. She playfully swatted his arm.

"One day I'll be the one catching you."

"Not a chance," Shreyansh smirked down at her.

"Now go give mumma a proper greetings before she faints from happiness."

Turning to Anaya, Viaanshi rushed over and embraced her tightly.

"Maa, I missed you so much!"

"beta, it's only been twelve hours," Anaya lightly chided, though her tone was playful.

"But I missed you too, Beta."

As they separated, Viaanshi looked around the large living room curiously.

"Where is everyone else?"

"Oh! Actually Akshara's parents are not well so she and Abhi with twins went to them only" Anaya replied.

"And papa is having his afternoon tea in the study."

As if on cue, Adhiraj entered holding a steaming cup of tea. Despite his intimidating appearance with graying hair and a thick mustache, his eyes crinkled warmly at Viaanshi.

"Arre, my dearest daughter!" He pulled her into a gentle hug.

"Come on, tell us about your stay over there."

They settled on the plush couches, Viaanshi launching into stories about the happenings at the Raichand Mansion while Shreyansh listened adoringly.

Their attention got shifted to a shrill voice from the entrance.

"Ansh!"

They all turned to see Nisha Jindal, who was also Akansha's friend, standing in the doorway.
( Remember ch- Alliance? " )