𝟔𝟓. (𝟗𝐱𝟏𝟐 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐧 𝐚 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦)

Mark and Grace were sitting on the sofa. Grace was sitting there in her Winnie the Pooh onesie. Chloe walked in and frowned. "I'm gone for a couple of hours, my apartment has turned into a soft play?" She asked.

Grace nodded. "Yes! I play mommy. No be mean," she told her mom as she took a sip of her juice.

Chloe raised her eyebrows. She looked to Mark who shrugged. "She did it."

"Right. You let your two year old daughter take over the apartment? Where's your willpower Sloan?" Chloe asked as she sat on the sofa.

Mark shrugged again. He smirked. "I'm a weak mark for a little girl named Grace. And her beautiful momma," he told her.

Grace frowned and shook her head. "No daddy! You say mommy no have fun! Cause she saved babies life."

"Oh? I'm no fun."

"Dats what daddy say mommy," Grace said as she slipped off the sofa and walked over to the table. She smiled. "I go bed now. I played too many times."

Chloe blinked a couple of times as she saw her daughter putting her sippy cup on the table. She looked to Mark who shrugged. "She gets that from you," she said as she picked her up.

Once Grace was asleep, Chloe sat with Mark on the sofa. She cuddled into him and smiled. "What do you think we should do with the money?" She asked.

Mark shrugged. "I got no idea. What do you wanna do?"

"Honestly? I have my trust fund. I don't really need it. I guess we could put some into a collage fund for Grace. Maybe Sofia too," Chloe said.

"The way I see it doll, Torres won't let me in Sofia's life soon enough. I don't know what more I can do," Mark told her as he held her close.

Chloe saw the look on his face. She took his hand. "Well no matter what happens with us, you'll always be in Grace's life. I don't think I could ever come between your bond with her," she said.

"I know."

****

Chloe and Esmè were standing watching the interns. Chloe rolled her eyes. "Just look at them. They're so... fresh and shiny. Laughing, talking," she said.

Esme nodded. "It's pathetic."

"They're pathetic."

Chloe shook her head. "I can't believe we used to be them," she mumbled. She turned to Esmè. "Are you okay?"

Esmè nodded. She smiled. "Yeah. I'm slowly getting there. It hurts. But things are okay," she told her.

****

Jo looked to her friends. "Why are they still staring at us?" She asked.

"Just keep busy and look cool."

Heather nodded and smiled. "Shane's right. Just gotta focus," she told her.

"On what, your boobs?" Leah Murphy asked as she turned to her.

"Breast awareness is the first, most important part of breast health. My cousin thought that she had breast cancer once. But it turned out it was just a big zit."

"Hey, if you need a breast exam," Shane joked.

"I don't."