𝟑.(𝟐𝐱𝟐𝟓 - 𝟏𝟕 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬)

AUTHORS NOTE!
Sorry to have skipped some episodes! I just didn't know how to fit Chloe into them!
****

Chloe smiled as she saw her mom walking towards her. She looked to her. "Are you okay?" Addison asked, knowing how Chloe usually forgot to eat.

"I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?"

Addison shrugged and smiled. She looked to her. "Despite everything I've ever done, you're the best thing."

Chloe grinned as she looked to her. "Aw. Didn't know you loved me that much."

Addison looked at her only daughter. She pulled her close. "You'd talk to me. If there was something wrong?" She asked.

"Course I would. I think my mother is getting soppy in her old age," Chloe said as she tied her hair up.

****

Chloe met with Esmè, Meredith, Cristina and Izzie in the bar. She sat down and ordered a tequila. Cristina rolled her eyes. "He's totally picturing that dart puncturing my skull."

Chloe shrugged. She winked. "I don't know. He might be picturing someone else," she told her.

Derek and Meredith made eye contact. Derek soon hit a bullseye. Izzie smirked. "Derek is picturing Meredith. No one can deny that."

Meredith shook her head. "He called me a whore. He lost the right to picture me at all," she said.

Chloe choked on her tequila. She looked to her friend. "He did what?" She asked, shocked at what her pseudo father had called her friend.

Esmè smirked. "Glad I don't have that problem." 

"So I fall asleep during sex. So what?" Cristina said as she looked over to Burke. "Ass!"

"Ass!" Meredith yelled, looking over at Derek who just ignored her.

"Ass!" Izzie said as Alex walked over to them.

"Isobel Stevens has finally left the hospital. Does this mean heart patient dude finally kicked it?" Alex said as he glared to izzie.

Izzie looked to Alex. "Sorry. This section of the bar is for surgeons. We don't socialise with gynaecologists," she said.

Chloe turned to Izzie. "My mom is a gynaecologist. You got a problem with her?"

"No."

"Good. Keep your mouth shut then," Chloe said as she looked away from Izzie. She saw the look on Esmè's face. "What?"

Esmè shook her head. "Nothing. Nothing at all."

Chloe smiled as she saw George walking over. "Hey Georgie!"

Izzie lost her smile when she saw who was George. "Callie... hi."

Chloe rolled her eyes. She smiled to Callie. "Welcome to madness!" She said as she looked to her.

Callie smiled slightly. She got a warm welcome from Chloe and Esmè. But she knew Izzie didn't like her at all.

Chloe saw how Derek was eyeing up Meredith. She rolled her eyes. "He's got it bad," Chloe commented, knowing just how obvious it was that Derek wanted Meredith.