𝟔𝟏. (𝟗𝐱𝟎𝟔 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧)

"Daddy! Mommy!"

Mark groaned as he heard Grace shouting him. He looked to Chloe as he put his erection away. "You're gonna have to deal with her. I can't like this," he said.

The two of them were under the impression their daughter was fast asleep as it was 11pm. And they were about to have sex.

Chloe nodded. She kissed him and grabbed his shirt off the floor. She walked into Grace's bedroom. "What's wrong Angel?" Chloe asked.

"Essie. Miss mine Essie," Grace mumbled. She looked to Chloe and frowned. "Where daddy?"

Chloe smiled. "Daddy is sleeping baby. Which is what you need to be doing too. Sleeping."

Grace shook her head. "Sleep mommy and daddy."

Chloe groaned. She knew Grace. And she knew she wouldn't sleep until she was in with her mommy and daddy. She saw the look on her face. "What?"

"I need potty mommy," Grace said as she got out of her bed. She was now in a toddler bed.

Chloe helped her in the bathroom. Mark came and stood in the doorway of the bedroom. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"We have a little sleepover tonight. Gracie here wants to sleep with mommy and daddy. She misses Esmè," Chloe said. She saw the look on his face. "It'll be fine."

"Robbins," Mark muttered under his breath. He looked down to Grace as he picked her up. "Mommy tells me you're sleeping with us."

Grace nodded. She smiled. "Daddy cuddles for Gracie," she said as she laid her head on his shoulder.

Chloe watched as Mark walked into their bedroom with Grace. She knew how he would do anything for his daughter. And it hurt her heart how Callie had pushed him out of Sofia's life.

Chloe walked back into her bedroom. She saw Mark who had Grace lying on his chest. Grace was twiddling his shirt. "Room for mommy?" Mark asked his daughter.

"Mommy yes."

Chloe grinned as she joined them in bed. Grace giggled and soon dropped off to sleep. Mark gently laid her down between him and Chloe.

Chloe smiled. "She really is perfect. Didn't think you and I could make someone so perfect," she said.

"I know. She's ours. And no one is taking her from us," Mark said as he kissed Chloe's lips.

****

Esmè smiled as she walked into the hospital. She was now Esmè Robbins-Avery. And she was proud of that name. She saw Chloe who was with Mark so she walked over to them. "Hey," she said.

"Oh look who's finally back. My daughter woke at 11pm last night to ask for you," Chloe said as she looked to her best friend. She smiled. "You look good. Glowing in fact.

Mark smirked. "She's been getting some Jackson action."

Chloe and Esmè both turned to look at Mark. Chloe blinked. "Please don't ever say that again. It's just weird coming from your mouth."

"I agree," Esmè said. She smiled. "Okay. So I have something to tell you," she told them. She saw the look on their faces. "Oh no. It's all good."

"Thank god. Cause I don't think I can handle anymore bad news today," Chloe said. She smiled. "What's going on?" She asked.

"Jackson and I... we got married."

FORBIDDEN FRUIT | Mark Sloanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें