𝟏𝟓. (𝟓𝐱𝟎𝟔 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞)

Chloe groaned as she woke in bed. She saw Mark lying there next to her. He pulled her close and kissed her lips gently. "Morning."

"Time?" Chloe asked as she looked to him with a sleepy smile on her face.

"4:45am."

Chloe groaned. She looked to him and rolled onto her stomach. "It's too early. Why did you wake me up?" She asked

Mark smirked as he kissed down her shoulder. "Because you're needed at the hospital doll," he said.

Chloe raised her eyebrows as she turned to him. She pushed him onto his back and straddled him. She felt him grip her waist. "If only Addison Montgomery could see her Coco now," he said.

Chloe blinked a couple of times. "Why would you mention my mom when I was about to give you a blow job? You ruined the mood."

Mark groaned as he looked to her. "Baby."

"The mood has totally gone. Maybe tonight," Chloe said as she teasingly got off of him.

****

Chloe walked into the hospital. She groaned as she took a sip of her coffee. Meredith  and Esmè walked over to her. "What happened to you?" Meredith asked.

Chloe looked to her and sighed. "Nothing. I'm tired. I didn't sleep at all," she said as she looked to her sister. "What the hell is that?"

"Look what I found."

Chloe nodded and frowned. "It's a doll Mer."

"It's an anatomy Jane. My bought it for me when I was five. At the time I thought it was super creepy for a five year old. But I kinda liked it," Meredith said.

Chloe looked to her friend. "Yeah... dolls like that creep me out," she told her as she walked inside with Esmè. She dropped her coffee in shock. "Oh. Fuck."

"What?"

Ellie quickly turned and walked off. She grabbed Esmè's wrist, dragging her off with her. "What the hell?" She said.

"Keep walking. Just keep on walking."

Esmè frowned. "What the hell is going on?" She asked as she looked to her.

"He's here. Owen Hunt."

Esmè's eyes widened. She looked to her. "The one who dragged you into an on call room and snogged you? Bet Mark will love that."

"Yeah. I know."

Chloe glanced around the corner when she saw Richard and Owen walking towards them. "Fuck."

"Ah! Dr Montgomery. Dr Robbins. You remember Owen Hunt?" Richard said as he looked to the two young doctors.

"Yes. It's nice to see you again," Chloe said as she avoided eye contact with him. She heard Esmè sniggering. "Shut up or I will murder you."

Richard shook his head and looked between the two girls. "Dr Hunt here is how our head of trauma surgery."

Chloe looked to him. "So that means you're going to be working here?" She asked.

"That is what head of trauma surgery is," Owen said as he looked to Ellie.

"Great. Cool. Have fun with that," Chloe said as she went to walk off, tripping on some spilt liquid.