𝟏𝟔. 𝐋.𝐀

Authors Note;
Another chapter not based off an episode!
These won't happen often after this one
****

"What do you mean you're going to L.A?" Mark asked as he looked to his girlfriend who was lying in his bed wearing nothing but his shirt.

Chloe smiled. "I'm going to see my mom. I'll be back Saturday," she told him as she sat up.

Mark groaned. "Baby. How am I meant to go that long without sex?" He asked as he joined her in bed.

Chloe rolled her eyes and grinned. She looked to him. "Babe. I'll be back by Saturday. I didn't think you'd miss me that much," she told him.

"Course I'll miss you. I've had you here with me almost everyday since you kissed me at Joe's," Mark mumbled as he nuzzled Chloe's neck.

Chloe bit her lip. She reluctantly got out of bed and smiled. "Well you could take me to the airport."

"I'd rather join the Mile High club."

"Soon."

Mark groaned. He got out of bed too. He grabbed Chloe's waist and pulled her close. He started kissing her neck. She smirked. "I know what you're doing. You're trying to turn me on. Which isn't going to work," she said as she looked to him.

Mark sighed. "Webber just let you take the time off?"

"No. I have to work today. But tonight I'm going," Chloe told him.

Mark smirked. "So on call room sex?" He asked as he got out of bed.

"Behave you sex pest."

****

Esmè smiled as she saw Chloe and Mark arriving. Mark kissed her lips quickly and walked off. Esmè smiled as Chloe walked over to her. "How's it going?" She asked.

Chloe nodded. "It's good. Listen, I need a favour."

"What's that?"

Chloe smiled. "Keep an eye on Mark while I'm in L.A. Make sure he doesn't do anything wrong. I trust him. I just don't... I don't know. I don't want him to break my heart," she told her.

Esmè took her hand. "I'll babysit Mark for you. Trust me. He won't do anything wrong while I'm around," she said.

Chloe grinned. She nodded. "It's not so much as babysitting. I know what he's like with Torres. They've slept together plenty of times before. And... well I don't want that."

"I get you. You're in love with him. But you're scared," Esmè said. She knew how Chloe was worrying about Mark cheating. But she felt like she didn't have anything to worry about.

Chloe looked to her. "You need to get a guy. The sex is amazing."

Esmè rolled her eyes. "Yeah. I don't think I'll be having sex. Not when my sister is here," she told her as she winked.

"Your virginity has probably grown back. If you ever lost it?"

Esmè grinned. "I'm not a Virgin. Far from it," she said. She winked. "We can't all have Mark Sloan."