𝟓𝟔. (𝟖𝐱𝟐𝟑 𝐌𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧)

"Where's your head at?" Mark asked Chloe as they were in the bathtub together. He wanted to know if she had changed her mind about moving to LA.

Chloe sighed and leant back into him. They had the baby monitor on the sink in case Grace needed them. "I want to stay here. We have a home here. We have a family here. And if we go to LA, I won't know anybody apart from my mom and you. I don't wanna take Grace from Esmè either."

Chloe knew how much her best friend adored the toddler. And she knew she couldn't take Grace from Esmè. It would be too hard for her. She just didn't want to upset anyone.

Mark nodded. "So we're staying?"

"We're staying. I can't imagine my life being anywhere else. Seattle is our home. And we can't just leave. I don't think i physically could leave. I love it here too much."

"Seattle it is. You're going to Meredith's tonight?" Mark questioned. He knew how the residents were having a party to celebrate.

Mark knew how he wanted to have some time with Grace. He hadn't seen Sofia in a couple of days. Callie had told him how she wasn't well.

Chloe nodded. She smiled. "Yeah. I don't have to though. I can stay here with you if you need me?"

"Chlo. You deserve to have fun. Boards are stressful. So you need to unwind. Grace is asleep. I'm gonna order takeout. And watch Die Hard," Mark told her.

Chloe rolled her eyes but smiled. "I don't think I could imagine living without you."

"You'll never have to know what that's like. I'm going nowhere. You're with me until the end," Mark said as he kissed her neck.

****

Owen looked to Mark. They were discussing the residents. "Where are we with Avery and Montgomery?" He asked.

Mark looked up. "Avery is holding offers from U.S.C. , Penn, Tulane, and Emory. Tulane and Emory are in love. They want him bad. Chloe is adamant she's staying here. St Ambrose in Los Angeles want her. New York too. But she wants to stay here."

Owen nodded. He sighed. "Grey?" He asked as he turned to Derek.

"Uh, still between Boston and Seattle."

"If I'm gonna lose one of my talented residents and my top neurosurgeon, I'd love a decision sooner than later," Owen told him.

Derek nodded. He knew how he needed answers from Meredith about what she was going. "You and me both, Hunt."

"Yang?"

"Well, she didn't tell you? Uh, Stanford and Columbia are playing hardball, but I'm confident that we're still in the mix," Teddy told him.

Owen nodded and sighed. "And every year, crowds of people gather around Seattle to drink beer and watch the flocks take off."

"Lee, Steinman, and Renaldo?"

"Offer from Rice. Leaning toward Wash U. Baylor and San Diego are both after him," a doctor said to owen.

Arizona has a big smile on her face. "Well, Karev is staying. And so is Esmè. She doesn't wanna leave her mama."

Owen sighed. "If we are out this many surgeons, I'm gonna need to hire now, so let's get answers from our people as soon as possible. Thank you. And let's not forget that we've agreed to assist Boise memorial with their conjoined twin surgery, so make sure your teams are ready to leave from the lobby no later than 10:00 tomorrow night."