𝟒𝟔. (𝟖𝐱𝟎𝟏 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠)

Mark stood in the airport. He was waiting for Chloe who had been in LA visiting Addison with Grace. He had missed her more than possible. He had especially missed Grace. He missed holding his little girl of a night time. Or seeing her little blue eyes looking into his.

He eventually saw Chloe walking through. Grace in her arms. He walked over. "Hey baby. I missed you," he said as he kissed Chloe's lips. He took Grace from her. "Daddy missed you too."

Chloe smiled. "She was spoilt in LA. I told my mom to leave it there for when Grace goes to stay with her," she told him.

Mark shook his head. "She's never going to go away again. I missed her too much," he said as he kissed Chloe. "I had Sofia last night. She was looking round for Grace."

Chloe grinned. She knew how she sometimes felt awkward. But she was making the best of the situation. Knowing that Mark was just being a father. And she couldn't fault him on that.

Chloe looked to him and smiled. "Let's go home and put our girl to bed. She hasn't slept at all on the flight. She didn't cry. Just stared at me," she said.

"Let's go."

Chloe smirked. "My mom gave me an examination. And she says I'm cleared."

****

"Oh fuck."

Chloe moaned as Mark slowly pulled out of her. He looked to her and grinned. It was the first time they had sex since Grace had been born. And Chloe had missed him.

"See. I knew I'd fuck you and make you cum within ten minutes," Mark said as he pulled off the condom.

Chloe rolled her eyes. "I don't think your ego needs inflating anymore," she said as she looked to him. She frowned. "You don't think Grace woke up do you?"

Mark shook his head. "The monitor is on. And I heard her little snores. She's fine," he told her.

Chloe rolled her eyes. She grabbed Mark's shirt from off the floor and got up. Mark was lying on his back his head rested against the headboard. "Why do my shirts look better on you?" He asked.

"Cause I'm hotter. And you know it," Chloe said as she cleaned herself up from having sex with Mark.

Mark smirked. "You are."

Chloe walked back over to him. She straddled him and wrapped her arms around his neck. Their lips met in a heated and passionate kiss.

Mark could feel himself stirring as he felt Chloe sitting directly on him. "Babe. Don't."

"What? Can you not handle this?" She asked as she bent over and kissed him.

Mark grabbed her hips and smirked. "Oh I know I can handle it. I just don't want you to clean up just for me to make you a sticky mess," he said as he thrust his hips up into her.

Chloe moaned. She got off him. "I think you're right," she said as she slipped on her pyjama shorts.

Mark frowned. "Where are you going?" He asked as he looked to her walking out.

"Checking on Grace," Chloe called. She walked into the bedroom and saw Grace lying in her crib awake. "Oh Mark."

Mark came into the nursery. He looked to Chloe. "What?"