𝟐 (𝟐𝐱𝟏𝟗 - 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐈 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬)

Chloe groaned as she met with Esmè outside of the hospital. Esmè smiled as she looked to her best friend. "Morning. What happened to you yesterday?" She asked as she took a sip of her coffee.

Chloe shook her head. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you," she mumbled. She sighed. "Don't suppose you've seen my mother?"

Esmè shrugged. "I've been waiting for you. And fuck is that a hickey? Coco! Where did you get that?" Esmè asked.

"No one. I burnt myself. With my straightening iron this morning. That's it," Chloe said.

Esmè raised her eyebrows. "Yeah. Your hair is curly Chloe. It's fine. Don't tell me. I'll get it out of you eventually," she said as she walked inside.

Chloe groaned and walked after her. "Fine. It was Mark Sloan."

Esmè's eyes widened. "Chloe!"

"Don't. Just dont! We were both drunk. And in my defence, you left me at the bar," Chloe said.

****

Chloe walked into the changing room with Esmè. Cristina was there with Alex and Izzie. Alex smirked. "Fifty bucks says O'Malley caught her doing Sloan," he said.

Chloe almost choked. She turned to Alex. "Who was doing Sloan?"

"Oh. There's something going on with George and Mer."

Chloe shrugged. "Well... all Mark Sloan has to do is use his McSteamy eyes. Makes sense," she said as she got changed.

Izzie nodded. "Something is definitely going on with them. I mean, look."

Alex scooter closer to Izzie. "Alright. He walked in on her doing McDreamy," he said.

Chloe and Esmè turned to look at Alex who had a look of shock on his face. "Did I really just call the dude McDreamy?" He asked.

Chloe nodded and punched his shoulder. "Yes you did. My sort of father!"

Alex groaned. He turned to Izzie. "You're ruining me," he said.

Chloe rolled her eyes. "Get am on call room. You're making me want to vomit," she said.

Esmè followed Chloe out of the changing room. They walked over to Meredith snd George. Chloe could feel the tension between them. "So what's going on?" She asked.

"Nothing," Meredith said.

Chloe rolled her eyes. "Yeah. Sure. I will find out you know... Cristina. What's going on with Meredith?" She asked as she looked to her.

Cristina shrugged. "I don't know."

Chloe turned back to look at Meredith. "Speak and be heard Mer. What's happened?" She asked.

Izzie spoke up. "If you tell us, we can help you," she said as she looked to Chloe who shrugged. "See."

George rolled his eyes. "There's nothing to tell," he said as he walked off.

Chloe frowned. "That means there's something to tell!" She called after him.

"Come on."

"There is nothing."

Chloe wasn't convinced. She was going to find out what had gone on.