𝟏𝟕. (𝟓𝐱𝟏𝟐 𝐒𝐲𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥)

Chloe had moved back into Meredith's. She knew how it made it a lot harder for her and Mark. But she didn't mind. She loved the thrill of it. She loved the sneaking around.

But part of her wanted to tell everyone. She knew how Derek would be pissed. He would call her mom in L.A who would return to Seattle to murder her. And bring her back to clean up the mess.

Chloe grinned as she saw Mark standing by the door. She was wearing his shirt. She looked to him. "What are you doing?" She asked.

"Why do you have to live in Meredith's again? How am I supposed to sneak out of here with that frat party going on downstairs. Don't you kids ever sleep?" Mark said.

Chloe rolled her eyes. She smiled. "They're cleaning the house for Mama Shepherd," she told him.

Mark closed the door. He turned back to Chloe. "Mrs Shepherd is coming? To Seattle?"

Chloe nodded. "So?"

"So that woman practically raised me. Taught me right from wrong. And if she found out that I was... with you. That we were... you're Addison Montgomery's daughter. You are forbidden fruit. You are 26. You're a fetus," Mark told her.

"25. I skipped fourth grade," Chloe said with a shrug. She smiled as she saw the look on his face. "What now?"

"I feel dirty."

Chloe grinned as she kneeled up. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. "No one but Esmè and Callie know about us. She won't find out if you don't want her too."

Mark groaned as Chloe bit his lip. "You know, you don't have to go," she told him. "You could stay."

"I can't. Derek."

"Fine fine."

****

Mark snuck past the group of people in the living room. Chloe behind him. They quickly kissed before Mark left. Once Mark was on the front porch, he bumped into Derek. "Mark?"

"Hey. There you are. Do you want to get a drink?" Mark asked, wanting to think of a cover for why he was there. Not wanting him to know that he had spent the last few hours having sex with Chloe Montgomery.

"It's four in the morning," Derek said.

Mark nodded. "I probably should have called first. Hey, I hear your mom is coming into town. Good times," he said as he walked off.

****

Chloe frowned as she saw Meredith. Esmè was there too. "Why does Mer look like that?" She asked, leaning against her best friend. She turned to Izzie. "Why would you let her look like that?" She asked.

Esmè shrugged. "Well the ponytail wasn't my idea. I blame Izzie," she said with a shrug.

Izzie rolled her eyes. She looked to the two girls. "She doesn't look weird at all. I've got it under control. She's doing great," she told them.

Chloe raised her eyebrows. "If that's doing great, I'd hate to see what freaking out looks like."

Esmè smirked. She nodded. "Mer looks like she's going to pee her pants."

Chloe grinned as she took a set of lab requests being offered to her by a nurse. She was glancing over when Owen walked over. "Dr Yang. You mind checking on some of my post-ops? E.R is swamped with traumas," he said as Cristina nodded. "Also, would you like to go on a date with me?"