CHAPTER 1

HAZEL'S POV

I am sitting in a bench here in school ground. I have a cup of coffe beside me and waiting for our break time to end. I also playing guitar and strumming whatever my fingers can. 

"Hmm.. hmmm.." I hummed.

Since this is my first day, many students are clueless with my appearance. I just got transferred here today.

"Time is so slow." why do I feel like time stopped? I want to go home.

I was about to stand up and go to my locker when someone suddenly sat beside me. He's staring at my guitar.

"Wow. You play guitar?" he asked.

"Yes." i answered and nodded. What does he want?

"I love to hear music but I don't know how to play any instrument." - he brag. 

"So?" 

Don't get me wrong, I'm not mean. This is just the way I talk, cold. But I'm a softhearted and a kind girl, when I like the person I talk to hehe.

"Hmm.." he paused and put his hand under his chin like he's thinking something. "So .. may I know you?"

"Isn't right to say your name first before asking me?" I said.

"Hahaha right, right. Sorry about that." He offer his hand for a shake hand after introducing himself. "I'm Kenji."

"Hazel." i accepted his hand and he really shaked it. When he didn't let go, I grabbed it back. 

He just laugh again. "You caught my attention you know? I was walking back to my room when I heard them talking about a girl who's new and sitting alone here so I checked on you."

Why does he have to say that? It's already obvious to me that they were talking about me. Well, not that it bothers me anyway. I'm not that one who cares about others. I want peace.

"Hey, are you not going to talk to me?" - Kenji.

I looked at him for a second and stood up. I want to go back to my class before the bell ring. I left without saying anything to him. I'm not going to see him again anyways....Or so I thought.

"Hey! It's you again hahaha!"

The class ended and I am walking on the hallway to leave the building when he saw me while he's coming down stair. Not that I don't want to have friends, I just not in the mood today and want to go home early.

"Let's walk together!" he's energetic. I just nodded at him and started to walk again. He keep talking about his life but my mind is really not with me today hehe sorry Kenji.

I am pissed because I have to transfer to another school just because of him. I don't want to see that guy ever again.

"So don't be shy with me." I came back to myself when he hit my arm jokingly. "Hello? Are you listening to me Hazel?"

"Ohh sorry. What was it again?" 

"I said I am a bisexual so don't be shy around me hahaha!"