Will You Marry Me!?

Tae was now 10 month old. He was doing everything now. He was now crawl , standing up and trying to walk. He was getting into a lot of stuff. He done broke two of my vases on my tables. That little boy was bad.

I went back to work , got a raise , then transfer to another store. I was so proud of myself. I was moving up in the work force with that restaurant. I would be starting college really soon too. I'm super happy.

Trey had quit the job we were both working at together, and now was a manager at his new job. He work with a phone company. My baby was doing the he damn thing.

We were getting along very good now. Have little arguments here and there, but by the end of the night we would be know make up in and out the bedtroom.. We were now looking for another place to stay ,an actual house to buy for the three of us. We had the money save up. So only thing we had to do was find a house we like.

Trey was taking me out to dinner tonight. I don't know where though , he won't tell me. He says that it was surprise and that I should dress up and bring the baby. Tae sure would love to go eat some food.
So here we was on our way to Applebee's. I was getting nervous for some reason, I don't know why though. I just had a feeling something about to go down. In a good way not a bad way.
I saw Trey immediately as I enter the restaurant. He had my mother , his aunt and uncle and cousins with him. Okay what was really going on?

"Hey baby so glad you could have make It, we thought you would never get here." He kissed me and reach for Tae , Tae went to him with no problem. "Okay now that we all are here I guess we can get our table in the back." He said walking off with Tae, everybody followed him.

We all had a good time eating laughing and talking to each other. It felt good to have everyone here with us. Trey kept looking at me smiling. I smiled back. What do this boy have up his sleeves? I said to myself.
"Okay may I have everyone attention please." Trey said grabbing everyone attention including Tae who look at his daddy with his full attention.
"Princess I just want you to know I love you since I was in the 9th grade. You the only woman for me. You complete my life , you and Taewan. Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife." He ask me going down on one knee. I shook my head yes as tears filled my eyes and run down my face.
He picked me up kissed me and swing me around in his arms , everybody started clapping including our little man.
Life couldn't be better then this.