Recovery

My mother was out the hospital && doing good . The swelling to her face is going down. She is beginning to look like her self again.  I was praying really hard for the past week. It really did paid off.  I have only God to thank.  He really came through for me .

My mother recovery is getting there slowly but surely.  At least she didn't forget about me or lose her memory.. That would have killed me. I was in her hospital room with her every day til they discharge her . When I had to work I would call && check on her every hour. 

As I entered her bedroom she was laying down watching tv . I climb into the bed with her && laid my head on her shoulder.

"I'm glad you okay mom."

"Aww baby , God had me every step of the way.  He put me in that situation for a reason , so I knew in my heart he would have bring me through it."

"I almost lost you mom , that scared me in the worst way. I never want to feel that way again."

"I'm okay now sweetie.  God have me.  Don't you worry your little heart out."

"I'm going to try not to mom. I love you . Go get some sleep.  I'll be back later to check on you."

I went home & cook me some dinner.  Nothing big more light then anything. Just a grilled chicken sandwich with a salad.  Trey called & ask could if he come over so , guess I'll cook chicken for him.

I'm just glad my mother made a quick Recovery.