Telling Mom My Good News

Im pregnant !! I still find that hard to believe . Im about to be someone mother.  I have got to tell my mother . I know she is going to be shock about about that . Im her only child so she might be happy for me I hope . Trey was excited no doubt . He keep asking me how I was doing every 5 minutes.  He actually thinking about moving in with me.  I dont know about that yet . Im still loving the fact of not sharing my stuff with people.  I know when my little one get here he or she will be sharing my space with me. Im going to need a bigger place , because my apartment is an one bedroom  apartment.  So I might just let Trey move in to help me out . More sex for me anyways. He sure know how to satisfy me in the bedroom , living room and in the kitchen.  We be just going at each other.

I was getting ready to go to my mother house when my cell phone ring , I wonder who was calling me.  I didn't had time to answer it , so I let it went to voicemail till I get to my mother house.

I pulled into my mother drive way and I saw a strange car in the yard. Who in the world could that be? I thought to myself.  I know she not seeing a man.  That would be shocking. I pulled the door open and stopped dead in tracks , my mother was having sex on her living room chair. My mouth fell open and my eyes got big. Only thing I could manage to get out my mouth was...
"MOMMMMMMMMMMMMM WHAT ARE YOU DOING???????"
I never seen my mother move so fast in my life. She ran so fast in her room, pulling the old man with her.  Talking about was I embarrassed. If she wasn't embarrassed I was for her.  What is wrong with her? I think I should give her back her key because that was just so freaking nasty to see.  YUCK!

Twenty minutes later my mother and her male friend entered the living room , I didn't move from the spot I was at , my mind was super blank right now.

"Uh hey sweetie , what are you doing here?" My mother said looking nervously at me. Her male friend just looked scared at me. 
"I came to tell you some news , but I think it can wait." I said about to walk out the door the same way I came. 
"I'll call you later baby. You can talk to your daughter alone." Her male friend said then walk outside quietly.
"What the hell mom. I didn't know you was seeing someone." I said pacing the floor .
"I'm sorry honey , I didn't know you was coming over. If I had known I would have waited to see him,  but I rather you find out about him. I really do like this man.  He's a very sweet man."
"That's good mom.  I'm happy for you.  I have news for you too. I'm going to be a mother."
"What? Oh my gosh I can't believe it. Congratulations." My mother had hug me. 
"Thanks mom.  I'm happy too." I said as tears fill my eyes. 
I was happy I told my mother my news. We both was happy with different reason.