Pissed Off !

I was beyond mad at this point. I was pissed off. Now what am I supposed to tell my mom? I really wanted that apartment today.  Now I have to wait.  This just doesn't make any sense. I didn't even want to go straight home,  but I didn't had no where else to go. So I guess I'll take my behind home. I really don't feel like hearing my mother mouth , I really don't.

As I got to the house I saw her car in the yard. I almost made a U- turn the other way I came. All I know is she bet not grind on my nerves.  I'm not in the mood either.  I really would snap on her .

I walked inside the house & close the door behind me. She was in the living room watching one of her Soap Operas.

" Hey mama." I said taking a seat next to her .

"Don't you 'Hey mama' me after you done hang up on me. I should slap your ass. What the hell wrong with you?" She said moving away from me.

See what I mean? I was trying to be nice , she knows my attitude is just as bad as hers.  Mother or not, she not about to keep talking to me like a child.  I could not wait till I move out.

" What you mean what wrong with me? I told you I was on my way inside the building. What else was I supposed to do? You was about to jump down my throat for no dang reason.  So before you had start I hung up." I folded my arms across my chest & looked out the window.

"You sound so disrespectful, & you wonder why I want you out my house. You have no damn manners. I raised you for 18 years. You think you grown now huh?" She walked away from me shaking her head and murmuring how ungrateful I was . I didn't care at this point. I wasn't in the mood & neither was she.