Date Night Part2

I was really feeling special. We missed the movie so we was on our way , out to eat. I looked at the ring on my finger. && the only thing I could do was smile. He really gave me a ring. The next step would be engagement ring. Lord I hope so. I love this boy so much. He mean so much to me. I'm happy we are together. I couldn't ask for a better man in my life.

As we pull up to Red Lobster, it was over the top pack. I didn't even know if we would have a table to sit at. It was that pack. Like wow. The old man came around and open the door for us && let us know, our table is ready when ever we were. He shut the door back && walked away. Wait , hold up he already have a table ready for us?
"Are you ready to go in?" Trey said to me.
"Wait just a second." I leaned over & gave him a kiss on his lips. The kiss was really getting hot. Like fog up the windows hot. It was getting so hot Trey had to back up from me. Why he did that?
"Babe I don't have any condoms on me." He said regretful. Man shoot. So he wasn't planning on having sex with me tonight ?? Ugh gosh I really needed him in the worst way. Why me? Why now? Man forget this I wanted him now , I'll worry about the consequences of my actions later. "Don't worry about it. I want you now." I leaned in a kiss him again. He pushed me back gentle.
"Bae are you sure?"
"Yes I never been so sure about anything in my life." I started taking off my clothes. "I want you baby."
"Come get me babe." He already had off his pants && boxers. So only thing I had to do was slide down his pole. Gosh I was loving this. Loving him. This was love making. The way he was whispering my name & telling me how much he loved me , was really exciting me. I was ready to let it go. && I did. I had to kiss him to keep from screaming. He followed right behind me groaning out loud.

"Are you ready to go eat?" He asked me 30 minutes later. I can't believe we just made love in the back of a limo , && unprotected. I wanted it so he gave me what I wanted.
"Yes I am ."

This Red Lobster food was the bomb. I ate about 2 pounds of shrimps with 1 pound of crab legs. It was so good. I really did worked up an appetite.
I had Trey to thank for a GREAT date night.