Meet Trevin Micks

To have Princess with me in my bed again is about to be love. That girl just don't know how much she means to me. We met back in 9th grade, got the same job round the same time. Its not every day someone like me can meet a very pretty dark skin girl.  Princess was too fine for her own good.  She just to damn bossy. Wants everything her way. She to independent. If we go out on a date she always quick to say she wants to pay for her own food or movie ticket. I mean don't give me wrong I like that about her , but damn I taking her out. Why can't I pay for anything ?

Anyways as I turned in the drive way I can't help but to think back on my life and how far I done came up. 

Back when I was a lil knucklehead boy my birth mother almost drown me in the bathroom tub. Still to this day I don't know why. I know she was on drugs real bad.  She told me everyday though that she loved me.  Having me changed her life.  I never see how when she used to always bring niggas up and through our small apartment. She's in jail now for attempted mother.  If it wasn't for my auntie coming to visit that night.  I would have been dead.

So now I'm living with my aunt. Been living with her going on 12 years now.  I'm happy there.  She let me do what I want.  Im not like other niggas.  I don't disrespect women. I never liked the fact how my mother let them niggas used her body like that.  It brought pain to my heart just thinking about it.

I love living with my aunt & uncle they are cool . I love my twin cousins too.  They treat me like I'm their brother.

Getting out the car I see my black barbie turning in the driveway also.  She so damn fine. I have to make her mine again.  She got out and walk over to me all nervous.  I like when she have that look it turns me on.

"You ready to go inside?" I asked her hitting my car lock.   She shook her head yes.  I took her hand and led her through the back door. My room was closer to the back door then the front. 

"Your parents must be sleep," Princess whispered to me.

"I don't think so , why ?" I asked looking back at her.

She shrugged her shoulders "No reason."

When we got inside the house , my cousins was in the kitchen playing cards.

"What's Cuz && Princess?" They both waved. Their names were Reggie & Renée. They were twins born one min apart.  To say they were twins , they look nothing alike.

"Hey." Princess said. I just head nodded them. I wanted some alone time with my barbie.