Pregnant !!

I was so shocked Trey was concern about me the way that he was . After sex he just hold me until I fall asleep. I don't know , why my stomach hurting like this. I know I didn't ate anything wrong. I don't eat like that anyway so what was my stomach problem?

Had this doctor's appointment today , I was so nervous. Only God knows what's wrong with me. Hope its nothing bad. I can't be sick.

As we wait in the waiting room, my legs been steady shaking . Omg , I was just that nervous. Trey placed his hand on my thigh & looked at me. Mouthed everything will be okay. I nodded my head at him.
"Wills." A white nursed called my name , I stood up & I pulled Trey with me. He wanted to come with me so he going in the back with me too. I couldn't do it without him. He was my support. Since my mom still trying to recover. Speaking of my mom I need to call & check on her.

"What bring you here Miss Princess?" The nurse asked me , with her work tablet in her hand. I thought that was so neat.
"I'm having stomach pains all through out the day. I don't know where it coming from."
"Okay well , I'm going to need for you to step on this scale so I can get your weight , && after I take your weight down , step again the wall so I can take your height."
I did what I was told , my weight was 116 and my height was 5'1 . My little short ass. No wonder Trey be trying to throw my little behind when we making love.
"Okay Princess I'm going to give you a little cup to use the bathroom in , when you are down just place it in the wall , in the bathroom when you are done . I'll be back with your results in a minute." She said then walk out the room . I went into the bathroom. I know I wasn't pregnant. Trey and I slipped up one time && that was when he took me out on that date. Even though I know I told him he could go head. I didn't think I would have gotten pregnant just that one time. When I finish using the bathroom, I did what that lady told me to do. Washed my hands && went back in the room with Trey. He grab my hand & squeezed it.
"You know everything going to be just fine right?" He said kissing my hands.
Not even 20 mins later the lady came back , all smiles . I don't know what she smiling for, but umm she need to wipe that smile off her face.
"Princess when was your monthly period?"
"Hmm um I think about a month ago."
I hope she is not about to tell me I'm pregnant."
"Well I have good news for you . Congratulation , you are pregnant. Since you said your period was a month late. && today's date is August 15 , your due date will be April 29th. Congratulation again. Go back up front to schedule another appointment for your check up & tests. Have a great day." She said then walk out.

I looked over at Trey , he looked happy & scared. We are about to be parents in 8 months. This is a scary feeling even for me. We got this though. We are a team.