Ready For A New Start

Its a Friday morning. Instead of sleeping in ,guess what I'm doing? I'm up about to make this call to Ms.Sims. I have her business card so I'm about to hit her jack. Hopefully she answer , I really do need this apartment. I'm ready for a new start in my own home.  Even though I consider my mom place home , but I want my own home. 

I grab my cell phone and dial Ms.Sims number.

" Hello, good morning this is Sims , how may I help you ?" Now this is one lady I know who is always professional.

"Hi , good morning Ms.Sims, This is Princess Wills. I'm calling about my appointment I had with you yesterday. I was wondering if I can get my appointment today instead." I said sitting up in my bed. 

"Oh yes Princess. I'm truly sorry about yesterday. I had a family emergency. "

"Oh I'm so sorry to hear that. " I really didn't know what else to say. "So I was wondering if I can get the appointment today. It does matter the time. I'll be there." I told her covering my hand with my mouth to quiet my yawn.

"Yes ma'am. I want you here no later then ,12:30pm. If you are late I will throw your application in the trash."

Well dang she didn't have to be so rude about it.  Yes I know I was late the last time, but still no need for the attitude this early in the morning.

"Okay well I'll see you at 12:30. Thanks for the second chance. You won't regret." I told her goodbye then hang up the phone.  I got up and Stretch my body out. It was much needed.  It was now 8am in the morning.  I had enough time to do my hair & nails. Take a nice long shower so , let me get started with that right now. I'm just ready for A New Start .