Date Night

Trey & I has been together everyday since that night in my apartment. I need to get on birth control before my behind be know get knock up.  I'm not ready for that yet.  I don't even know if I even like kids.  I never been around any before. 

Anyways I'm waiting on Trey to pick me up . We are going to the movies and out to eat . I don't know what kind of movie we are going to see but I do know he is taking me to Red Lobster.. I couldn't wait . My baby is treating me like the princess I am. I'm not paying for anything .. I'm surprised at that though. 
Love me like you're never see me again.
Trey was texting me . Hmm what he want?
He need to be making his way over here. 
Trey: Babe I'm running late.  My car has a flat tire. 
Me: We could take my car boo.
Trey: No.  I want to take my own car. && plus I'm taking u out.
Me: Fine then.  What if we miss the movie?
Trey: Then we could go straight out to eat. Lol
Me: Okay. See u when u get here. 
Trey: Okay I love u.
Me: I love u too. 

He is such a sweetheart. I love my baby. Next thing u know there was a knock at my door.  It better not be Trey.  If so we going to have a problem.

I opened the door , it was this old looking white man dressed in a tuxedo . What the hell is going on?

"Good evening ma'am. Are you Miss Princess?

"Yes I am. && who are you ?"

"Just come with me ma'am.  Ill explain everything when we get to our destination."

"Okay, well lemme grab my coat, keys , & purse." Lord I got to be one stupid fool to follow an old man.  He could rape me or even worst kill me , but I was curious so I went.

When we walked down the stairs. I froze in place. Trey was waiting beside a limousine. He was all smiles.  I was really about to cry.  Like wow . He really went through all this for me.  My baby was truly amazing. This was the sweetest thing ever.
I ran to him and threw my arms around his neck .

" Omg baby , you really went all the way out for our date." I said to him giving him a kiss one his lips. Gosh they were so soft.

" Anything for you baby." He said helping me into the limo . This was so nice.  Everything looked pretty inside . A box was waiting on me too.  Trey was really going all out for real.  Just for a date night. 
"Is you going to open it?"
I begin to open it.  It was a pretty pink promise ring.  Omg what was this boy up too ?

"Princess, will you promise to wear this ring , to symbolize my love for you . I'm giving you this ring to promise you , I'll do right by you. Love you.  Protect you.  Be loyal && real to you.  && promise never to cheat on you.  Baby you have my word . " He said then kiss me.  This was turning out to be a great Date night , even though it really hasn't start. 

"Yes baby I promise."