Mother please don't go !

I can't believe this is really happening to me right now.  My mother has been in a hit & run accident.  I can't even stomach the thought of something happening to her.  Yes I give her hell , but I wouldn't want anything to happen to her.  She's my queen.  I would really lose it if something happen to my mother.  She all that I have. She really have to pull through this.  I know she can.  She a strong person. If no one else can pull through I know she can. 

Is God trying to punish me for being an ass towards her? If so I'm sorry.  God please don't take my mom. I hate seeing her in this hospital bed like this.  Her face is unrecognizable.  Only thing I can do is sit && cry . God please bring my mother through this.  I kept saying over & over in my head.

Trey & his family was there to support me.  It really was good to have someone to lean on . Trey hold me so tight against his chest. I really did needed this support.  I'm thankful for them.  We all sitting in the waiting room now waiting on the doctor to come back & tell us what's going on.

It had been more then two hours since the doctor came in & inform us about what's going on with my mom condition. Its very rare that her condition is unknown . Just because her face is unrecognizable. This some straight BS. 

We all stood up when the doctor came back in the waiting room.  He had an unreadable look on his face . Please no bad news. I don't know what I'll do if I hear any. 

"Who is Princess?" The doctor asked looking at all of us.

I raised my hands "That would be me."

"Well it looks like your mother will be pulling through. We just need to keep her over night to monitor her."

"Okay thanks. Will it be okay if I stayed with her ?" I asked him.  He nodded his head yes then walk away.  Yes , I'm so happy .. My mother going to pull through.  God really do work in mysterious ways. I hugged Trey & his family letting them know I am forever grateful of them. 

This has been the most stressful day ever . I went into my mom room & stand over her bed.  I put my hand in hers and next thing I know she squeezed my hand & put a smile on her face.  I just stand right there & cried my eyes out. I'm just glad she going to pull through .