Trey

Work is really killing me at this point. I need a new job or something. I'm always tired now for some reason. I just wanna go home & crash. Or crash at Princess house. We been getting along well now. Even though I still be wanna knock her up side her head sometimes, because of her damn attitude.. That girl has an attitude because I didn't text her back. Apparently she didn't had to work today, so when I'm at work she wanna text me. Man she need an attitude adjustment.
A trophy , I won me a trophy. I won I won
Guess who that was , yet again ?
Princess:Boo?
Me: Yeah wasup
Princess: I don't feel good.
Me: What wrong with you?
Princess: My stomach hurts really bad.
Trey: You need me to come over ?
Princess: Yes please.

On my way to princess house my cousin called me into her room.
"Where are you about to go?" Nae said to me with her tablet in her hands.
"Princess house. Why what's up?" I just asked. Can you see if she wants to go shopping tomorrow?"
"Yeah I'll see. I'll talk you later."

I head outside to my car when my phone vibrated in my pocket. I didn't even bother looking at my phone , I already knew who it was.

I arrived at Princess house 10 minutes later. I had a key so I let myself in. Princess was laying on the couch with a trash can next to her. What was her problem for real? I have never seen my boo like this before. I went over to her , and check her forehead , she wasn't running a fever.. So what was going on ?
"Babe what's wrong with you?" I said sitting down beside her.
"I don't know , I'm making me an appointment tomorrow to my doctor. I don't like feeling like this." She said putting her head in my lap. I rubbed her hair. It was so soft.
"Do you want me to go with you?"
"Yes duh babe." She said..
"Let's go get in the bed. I'm so tired right now." I pulled her into my arms and carried her to the bed. She wasn't too sick. The way she jumped my bones once we got to the bed. That's my baby though. Always satisfying me the right way.

We went to sleep an hour later. I hold her in my arms. && went to sleep myself.