My New Home

I arrived at my appointment ten minutes early. I was really determine to get this apartment. I walked in the building and went up to the front desk. The same lady was there. She greeted me with a smile and told me to have a seat && that Ms. Sims will be with me shortly. Wow that was fast. I glad she had faith in me.

Miss Wills you can come on back now. " Ms. Sims called out to me behind the front desk.

I was super excited. I was now on my way to the top. When I get this apartment. I will have everything I need.

I walked back there and took a seat in front of her. 

" Miss Wills the application said that you is 18 years old. Why would a young lady like your self would want to rent a place so early in life?

I looked at her and told her the truth. "Ms. Sims my mother came from a family that is very strict about getting it on their own.  My mother had me working since I was 15 years old. She said I better go out and get it because no one else would get it for me but me. So I had no choice , but to go out and get it. Right after I finished high school my mother sat me down and told me it was time I go out and look for me some place to stay." I looked her dead in her eyes when I told her that too.

"Wow your mom seem like an interesting person I would like to meet.  Are you ready to take this responsibility?"

"Yes ma'am I am." I shaked my head yes as well.  I never been so certain about anything in my life.

" Okay well let's go take a look in the apartment. Then you can tell me if you like it or not. We could get started on the paperwork after you take a look around." She said coming from around her desk.  I stood up then. I was excited !!!!!

When we walked inside the apartment. I was impressed. Everything looked gorgeous. Yes I could see myself living there.  I looked to every room. I truly liked what I saw. This apartment is going to be My New Home.